What constitutes Sexual Assault?

Ser Scot A Ellison

Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Is that or is that not sexual assault. I think it clearly is. 

Jeff Session, Republican Sen. from Alabama says it is a stretch to call grabing a woman by the vagina "Sexual Assault":

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-sexual-assault_us_57fbb902e4b068ecb5e06988?section

Okay Trump defenders tell us why, if Trump does what he brags that he does, his actions are not sexual assault, at a minimum.

In what world is it considered a ''stretch'' to call touching someone's genitals sexual assault? that is very plainly and clearly sexual assault that anyone who claims it isn't is just a fucking moron. honestly not time for niceties for people who think it's okay to invade the personal space and body autonomy of a stranger just because you're attracted to them. just because this wrinkly orange hobgoblin has money and power doesn't change a god damn thing and any man who defends this and considers this ''locker room banter'' is not a man i ever want to share a space with 

Archived