Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

57 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

But apparently according to L7R

Reveal hidden contents

Kit is expected at Zumaia to film scenes. Zumaia, Barrika and one other location stands for Dragonstone. Just shooting different scenes of the same location.

Well, so far this is only a rumor and there is no evidence for it. Another rumor is that

Joe Dempsey who plays Gendry has been seen in Spain, but it's only a rumor so far. [/spoiler)

However, there is a video which shows Liam Cunnigham in Spain. http://watchersonthewall.com/stars-game-thrones-arrive-spain/#more-73755 

2 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

Well, so far this is only a rumor and there is no evidence for it. Another rumor is that

Reveal hidden contents

Joe Dempsey who plays Gendry has been seen in Spain, but it's only a rumor so far. [/spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

However, there is a video which shows Liam Cunnigham in Spain. http://watchersonthewall.com/stars-game-thrones-arrive-spain/#more-73755 

Javi Marcos from L7R who is equivalent of Sue from WOTW said he'll film there and shooting is schedule for next week.

In a WotW site there are story about Davos, Tyrion together (there is a pic) and also Gendry actor onsite in Dragonstone.

Also, heard rumors about Dany filming a scene where she is falling off a Dragon into water, possibly the same sea fight where Euron attacks. Thought that was interesting.

2 hours ago, Commander Jon Snow said:

Jon going South makes me a lot more excited. I thought he might actually just chill in the North the entire season doing nothing except mess around with some BS with Littlefinger and Sansa. Was really not looking forward to that.

I like that he will be more proactive when it comes to dealing with Daenerys

because I did not want to leave the north, going south jon means one thing: jonerys.

So Gendry is on Dragonstone.  Whether he was in KL and went to Dragonstone or simply in Dragonstone the whole time...I don't think D&D wll come up with an explanation for either scenario that isn't kinda stupid, but whatever, I'm just glad he's back.  

It would be cool if Dany legitimized him.  I'd like to see House Baratheon live on.  Davos would certainly push for it.  If he and Tyrion are buddies now, maybe the Imp can talk Dany into it as a favor.       

7 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

So Gendry is on Dragonstone.  Whether he was in KL and went to Dragonstone or simply in Dragonstone the whole time...I don't think D&D wll come up with an explanation for either scenario that isn't kinda stupid, but whatever, I'm just glad he's back.  

It would be cool if Dany legitimized him.  I'd like to see House Baratheon live on.  Davos would certainly push for it.  If he and Tyrion are buddies now, maybe the Imp can talk Dany into it as a favor.       

I'm also glad that Gendry is back. I just hope that they don't kill him off. 

He might not even need a legitimasation. Ellaria and the Sand Snakes have become the leaders of House Martell without leading one. Jon has become the ruler of the North without one. I also think that Davos would push for it, but I'm not so sure about Davos and Tyrion becoming buddies, because Tyrion was responsible for the death of Davos's son. They might get along after some time, but in the beginning their relationship should be a bit tense. 

3 hours ago, Lord_Ravenstone said:

Leaks confirmed!!! 

Abort! Abort! Abort!

Leaks are not confirmed.

Just that person gussed something so let's not jump into conclusion that all of this was true because it rings fanfic even for D&D level. Jon and Dany meeting was likely, Dragonstone too.

Archived