Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

It may as well be setting up for a conflict and for Jon to have to kill Dany (forging Lightbringer?)

Anyway, at this point, we can make pretty good assumptions as to who helms which episode.

We have:

- Podeswa on set with Kit (the set of photos from Linen Mills Studio) The call sheet which reads Director: Jeremy Podeswa, Episode:701 or 704 (I think there's also Episodes written there indicating he helms two)

- the interview with Podeswa (but I think the paper was drawing conclusion he'd be doing the first two)

-WOTW's confirmation that Matt Shakman helms 705 (not yet  word he might be doing more than one).

-photo at a museum with Kit, David/Dan, Matt Shakman and Dany's team. Some photos at a restaurant with the usual suspects. This indicates what they're filming in Spain right now is from 705 and 704 or 706 if Shakman does more than one. We have confirmation the Davos-Tyrion-Gendry boat scene is from 705.

So to conclude, it can go like this:

701/702: Jeremy Podeswa

703/704: Mark Mylod/Matt Shakman

705: Matt Shakman

706: Matt Shakman/Alan Taylor

707: Alan Taylor

Shakman is a newbie to GOT so they may give him just one. Alan Taylor is an acclaimed director and proved himself with the wonderful 109/110, he did two finale episodes (110 and 210), so it's safe to say they're comfortable with him and he will be doing season 7's finale and likely the penultimate episode.

Now onto another thing relating to the leak...

The Linen Mills set photos are from the same timeframe (apart from Bran’s as Isaac was leaving the set when Maisie was heading towards it and we learned he was filming with the Night’s Watch crew). There’s Jon, Brienne, Davos, Tormund, Sansa, Lord Glover, Lyanna, the redhead (prolly Alys Karstark), the little boy, and Arya present for the scene/s being filmed by Podeswa.
It's possible Jon and co filmed scene/s seperate from the one/s with Arya, Lyanna and some others (again) but unless Podeswa used an assistant director he couldn’t have been filming separate scenes at the same time. And we have no sightings of any other director (Mylod or Shakman or Taylor) at that time.

Unless of course, Maisie didn’t film separate scene/s and she will be in Winterfell when Jon’s still there. So if Podeswa has 701 and 702, Arya reaches Winterfell early in the season, or if he has 703 and 704 (the call sheet might have 704 not 701 written on it), Arya gets there in one of those episodes and Jon is still present (whether it’s 703 or 704), not already on Dragonstone.

Whatever the case scene/s with Arya filmed at Linen Mills will be from a Jeremy Podeswa-helmed episode/s. She's dressed like a Northern noble, so those scenes are definitely NOT from the Riverlands but after she had arrived to Winterfell and made herself at home.

Now how it relates to the leak. It says Arya shows up in Winterfell in episode 4 and Jon's already gone,  having arrived to Dragonstone and meeting Dany in episode 3.

So if Maisie didn't film separate Winterfell scene/s with a completely different director, there will be a Jon and Arya reunion, and she will reach Winterfell in episode 1 or 2, or 3 or 4  (if Podeswa has those two) and Jon won't yet be gone.

Either/or this proves there's BS in the leak.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

We don't know but he's in the South for sure in ep. 5.

I just find it hard to belive than Jon will return south after :

Fighting with the WW in the North . Makes more sense if returns to WF after such a fight.

2 minutes ago, Evarei said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL3WeraADFT/

ok what? why would they say that? maybe the person's confused. 

:o It could be his way of understanding the scene ...

28 minutes ago, LordImp said:

Is Jon in the south in the final episode according to rumors ? 

We don't know. But according to the leakers 

Spoiler

they will be on a ship headed to north :huh:

42 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

When army of ice zombies is marching, they had to gather everyone. Jon mentioned it to wildlings.

Where did I mention Jon in my comment? I was only talking about Tyrion, Olenna and Varys. 

Based on that logic Jon should have tried to make peace with Ramsay and his supporters. 

Ramsay was beyond reasoning. He was the villain in the North. There was no parlay/peace talks to be had and actually be comfortable with allying with him. Too villanous, power-hungry and untrustworthy. For the North to unify against the WW threat Boltons had to be dealt with first ('As long as Boltons rule the North, the North will bleed'-Davos). That's exactly Stannis's approach in the books.

I agree, but all of these things also apply to Cersei. That's why I find it illogical to attempt to negotiate with her. 

She's beyond reasoning and the villain in KL. She's also too villanous, power-hungry and untrustworthy. 

As long as she has any power the realm will bleed.

Why should they treat her differently than Ramsay? She has even fewer houses allied with her than Ramsay did and she caused more damage to the realm than he did. 

38 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

Where did I mention Jon in my comment? I was only talking about Tyrion, Olenna and Varys. 

Based on that logic Jon should have tried to make peace with Ramsay and his supporters. 

Different thing. That as more personal and of course Lena/Cersei is beloved by D&D. if they have opportunity to keep her on the show. Also, Jon needed the North against WHite Walkers. Ramsay is psycho, Cersei can be nasty but she's no idiot.

23 minutes ago, Evarei said:

It seems this Jon and Davos goin to first meting with Dany. pay attention, guards are with them as Dothraki.

Jon and Davos shoot scene with Dothraki just on watch duty. There was probably meeting between Jon and Dany between that and they're gusts or even allies. Which fits with ep 4 or 5 and Tyrion working with Davos.

13 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

I agree, but all of these things also apply to Cersei. That's why I find it illogical to attempt to negotiate with her. 

She's beyond reasoning and the villain in KL. She's also too villanous, power-hungry and untrustworthy. 

As long as she has any power the realm will bleed.

Why should they treat her differently than Ramsay? She has even fewer houses allied with her than Ramsay did and she caused more damage to the realm than he did. 

IDK I think the Cersei, Euron and wight expedition spoilers are fake. The jury is out on the Winterfell/Nymeria spoilers

It's looking more and more like the guy has only some spoilers from the Spanish filming (not all see Cersei bits) and he made up spoilers for other locations.

So many awesome pictures, spoilers, and speculations. Finally we see Dany and based off of pictures it does seem like Jon and Dany will meet. I just hope Jon doesn't bend the knee and that the two can come to an agreement like Dany and Yara did last season. 

I really, really hope they have Jon and Arya reuniting. That just needs to happen. And based off the pictures two weeks ago in Ireland it looked liked everyone was at Winterfell. But this makes me wonder what Arya will be doing. I really wish we could get more pictures from Ireland. 

And Alan Taylor better be directing the last two episodes! This season will be really fast paced. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Different thing. That as more personal and of course Lena/Cersei is beloved by D&D. if they have opportunity to keep her on the show. Also, Jon needed the North against WHite Walkers. Ramsay is psycho, Cersei can be nasty but she's no idiot.

That would be the main reason for me if the leaks are true because I still have quite strong doubts about most things in them. 

I would defintely call somehow who blow up a sept with 300 people in it and enjoyed it while drinking wine a psycho. She has also done a few idiotic things in the past. Killing Cersei would actually also be a personal thing for the Starks, because she was involved in Ned's downfall (Arya still has her on her list). So I think her situation is actually quite comparable to Ramsay's. 

Furthermore, Olenna wants her dead and the Tyrell forces are currently the biggest army in the 7 Kingdoms. 

I could also imagine Cersei having a hard time allying with Sansa (whom she blames for Joffrey's death), Tyrion (whom she blames for Joffrey's, Tywin's, and Joanna's death), the Dornish (who are responsible for Myrcella's death) and Olenna (whom she probably blames for a few bad things that happened to her). 

In conclusion I find this alliance too much out of character for all of the parties involved. 

10 minutes ago, Evarei said:

IDK I think the Cersei, Euron and wight expedition spoilers are fake. The jury is out on the Winterfell/Nymeria spoilers

It's looking more and more like the guy has only some spoilers from the Spanish filming (not all see Cersei bits) and he made up spoilers for other locations.

I believe these things are fake as well and my assumption would be that the leaker probably knew which characters would appear at the Spanish set, but I'm not sure if he actually knew what they were doing there. This entire thing with  Dany having Jon arrested sounds a bit fake to me. 

1 hour ago, LordImp said:

Dont much info on Euron , he was supposed to be a big deal this season and i think he dies this season so there are very likely a second battle involving Euron. 

Spoiler

He runs away like a coward leaving KL

Archived