Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

6 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

That's all? We never hear from him again? 

3 minutes ago, LordImp said:

So he survives the season ? 

Spoiler

Well supposedly when Dany and Jon bring a wight (xD) to KL he shits his pants and asks can they swim and gets told no. He says hes fuck this im going back to Pyke. 

7 minutes ago, Evarei said:

@Lady of Whisperers

Did he make more contradictions than I thought he did? I did not read anything about Jon being taken hostage. It's definitely not what he wrote publicly on reddit. The opposite actually.

Ah, no sorry I checked it again and I just got it confused with the comment of another user. Someone else suspected that Jon would be taken hostage, but it was not a leak, just a theory out there. Too many speculations it got them confused. 

But still there was some stuff in the leaks that sounded like a FF to me. 

9 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well supposedly when Dany and Jon bring a wight (xD) to KL he shits his pants and asks can they swim and gets told no. He says hes fuck this im going back to Pyke. 

Sounds like a really good plan. Let's just all move to the Iron Islands and Tarth. ;)

26 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

I believe these things are fake as well and my assumption would be that the leaker probably knew which characters would appear at the Spanish set, but I'm not sure if he actually knew what they were doing there. This entire thing with  Dany having Jon arrested sounds a bit fake to me. 

They're going to film at Iceland and this means likely something Beyond the Wall witth 6 main characters. At first I thought the North but ten these things from supposed leak. From leaks it looks like Jon is guest and trying to pursue her about white walkers hreat, while she fights Cersei. Jon is staying out of this conflict.

7 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Not a really a good plan when the lakes and seas freeze for the Long Night. And wights can walk on ice.

I was being ironic. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Reveal hidden contents

They're going to film at Iceland and this means likely something Beyond the Wall witth 6 main characters. At first I thought the North but ten these things from supposed leak. From leaks it looks like Jon is guest and trying to pursue her about white walkers hreat, while she fights Cersei. Jon is staying out of this conflict.

I first thought that they where using Iceland for some of the Northern scenes. Basically that they would use Northern Ireland for the Winterfell indoor scenes and maybe the landscapes in some parts of Westeros, but that they would use Iceland for the outdoor scenes in the North or even in the Riverlands, because they need more snow for the oudoor scenes in the North.

Iceland hasn't just been used for beyond the wall scenes they've also used it for Arya's and the Hound's Riverlands trip in Season 4. 

4 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

I was being ironic. 

I first thought that they where using Iceland for some of the Northern scenes. Basically that they would use Northern Ireland for the Winterfell indoor scenes and maybe the landscapes in some parts of Westeros, but that they would use Iceland for the outdoor scenes in the North or even in the Riverlands, because they need more snow for the oudoor scenes in the North.

Iceland hasn't just been used for beyond the wall scenes they've also used it for Arya's and the Hound's Riverlands trip in Season 4. 

Mostly they used it for Beyond the Wall but then why they mentioned 6 main characters only? If Jon is travelling North, it means others go to and that would be more than 6 main characters. Jon, Davos, Brienne, Dany, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, Bran all of them will be in the North at some point as I can imagine.

20 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Mostly they used it for Beyond the Wall but then why they mentioned 6 main characters only? If Jon is travelling North, it means others go to and that would be more than 6 main characters. Jon, Davos, Brienne, Dany, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, Bran all of them will be in the North at some point as I can imagine.

I find it really confusing. The leak mentioned Beric and Thoros being involved in the trip beyond the wall, didn't it? They are not part of the main cast. The word "main character" can also be quite misleading with GoT. Technically Ellaria Sand, Samewell and Gilly are part of the main cast (of course I doubt that they are the ones who will film in Iceland), but most viewers wouldn't refer to them as main characters . So they could refer to quite a few different people when they say that 6 main characters will film in Iceland.

1 hour ago, Ruhail said:

Hide contents

If that's true i will stop watch GOT. 

1 hour ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

I find it really confusing. The leak mentioned Beric and Thoros being involved in the trip beyond the wall, didn't it? They are not part of the main cast. The word "main character" can also be quite misleading with GoT. Technically Ellaria Sand, Samewell and Gilly are part of the main cast (of course I doubt that they are the ones who will go beyond the wall, but most viewers wouldn't refer to them as main characters . So they could refer to quite a few different people when they say that 6 main characters will film in Island.

There might be mission but he got names wrong. But it is suspicious because other person said that he knows about Kit and Emilia being in Iceland for shooting of some scenes. Late December or early January. They're in general filming until February and at Iceland will be shooting in January or so.

Everyone meeting in Kings landing to watch one wight dosent makes sense at all. Tyrion hates Cersei , Dany wants Cerseis throne , Starks want revenge over Lannister , Davos is not fond of Lannisters , Brienne dislikes Cersei etc. So i find it highly unlikely that Dany and Tyrion      will talk peace with Cersei , and even more unlikely that Cersei will ever talk to them .  

5 minutes ago, LordImp said:

Everyone meeting in Kings landing to watch one wight dosent makes sense at all. Tyrion hates Cersei , Dany wants Cerseis throne , Starks want revenge over Lannister , Davos is not fond of Lannisters , Brienne dislikes Cersei etc. So i find it highly unlikely that Dany and Tyrion      will talk peace with Cersei , and even more unlikely that Cersei will ever talk to them .  

Well, you forget that d&d love cersei and go out of their way to keep her around

55 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Well, you forget that d&d love cersei and go out of their way to keep her around

Well sooner or later they have to kill her . Unless she has a role in GRRMS ending . The book ending and show ending will be the same. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

There is another guy on reddit with his leaks and some interesting things.

Hide contents

Love triangles jon-sansa-dany. Jon is actually in lovec with sansa, dany probably with jon. Cersei-brienne-jaime the other, Arya travelling south and other things.

If you're talking about /u/starkandlannister hes probably lying. He doesnt really disprove the other guy

12 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

There is another guy on reddit with his leaks and some interesting things.

Reveal hidden contents

Love triangles jon-sansa-dany. Jon is actually in lovec with sansa, dany probably with jon. Cersei-brienne-jaime the other, Arya travelling south and other things.

Urgh... I really hope this is not true. It sounds terrible

I really hate love triangles. Honestly GoT is not a YA series or a soap opera. I doubt most viewers would like that. Besides the comments given at Comic Con made me believe that we won't get JonSa.

Could you give us the link?

4 hours ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

I believe these things are fake as well and my assumption would be that the leaker probably knew which characters would appear at the Spanish set, but I'm not sure if he actually knew what they were doing there. This entire thing with  Dany having Jon arrested sounds a bit fake to me. 

Exactly. It's quite obvious the leaker had knowledge of which actors were filming where, and then took that and made up his own BS.

Archived