Am I The Only One Around Here Who V.2

siyxx

I've only checked them on this forum. I'm too lazy to follow the links.

Am I ... whose attention has wandered a bit lately? The lomg wait for the books, plus the fact that we're waiting longer this year for the show, plus the fact that the show has in my opinion gone downhill-ish.

I find my attention wavering more and more as the wait for WoW stretches on with no official end in sight. Was supposed to have been done last year before GOT season 6. And BTW I haven't watched an episode since season 3.

Am I... who finds themselves spending less time on the forum as the waiting is prolonged?

I don't think so. I spend most of my time in the games section these days. I still love to discuss the books and I'm currently listening to the audiobooks. There just aren't that many discussion topics here that interest me right now. 

Am I the only one around here who thinks that the theories have become more crazy over the years? When I joined the craziest theory around here was Jojen paste, but it seems almost normal to some theories I see now. 

Not at all. But I understand that's a normal result of the years between book releases, with the theories getting crazier toward the end of the wait. I take it as a hopeful sign that TWOW will be here before too much longer. 

AITOOAHW is having a terrible time sleeping lately?

I had a fairly awful time sleeping a couple of weeks ago, but am back to "middling" now.

(And I'm sorry to say I haven't frequented the fora much lately either.)

Am I ... who really liked the tableau of Dany's fleet on the show? Of course, tableaux are one thing, and a coherent story is quite another!

• 3 weeks later...

no Count i liked it too... but have also been lax on forum so i am not up to date...does her fleet make it to westeros finally?

am i the only one who hopes the one trailer i have seen means jon, dany, and cersei are all in against the white walker army...

and as an aside... am i the only one who thinks we need a new thread....

:smoking:

Archived