Dante's Inferno

Tammy

I will be running a game of mafia based on Dante's Inferno, hopefully starting on November 1st.

We will be running it at our mafia board located here:  http://mafia.perendination.com/board/index.php?  

If you've never played mafia and are interested, check out the information on mafia in this link:  You can also read the most recent game played by following the link above.

If you'd like to join the fun and games, please email me either here or on the mafia board.  Feel free to email me too if you'd like to watch :) or have any questions.

42 minutes ago, Crimson Fox said:

is this the place where we are supposed to sign up?

GOt here through a link on the other site that linked to the signup thread that linked to here.

Hi Crimson!

This is actually the place where we used to play.  But we moved over to the other board I linked a while back.

Not sure why it's been so difficult to signup over there.  If you follow these steps, it should work -

1) Go here - Registration Page

2) Click the box in the bottom left so a checkmark appears.  Then click "Register".

3) Fill out the next page with the username, password, and email address you want to use.  Also answer the anti-spam question - I guess the answer is Summer, since that's Bran Stark's direwolf.  And also fill out the other anti-spam field (on the page I'm looking at right now, it's a number).  Click "Submit my registration" at the bottom.

And that should be it.  Tammy is a mod right now, so she will be able to see you waiting in the queue and will approve you as soon as she can.

If you have any problems, please let me know here and I'll try to figure out what the problem is.

12 hours ago, NoFace said:

Tried to register but my account has yet to be validated :(

Hi NoFace - are you from Mafia Universe too, or a completely new player?  Either way, happy to have you join up.  :)

Not sure what the issue is.  I actually asked earlier today, and was told that nobody was waiting in the queue to be validated, so I'm concerned that your registration didn't go through.  Did you follow the above steps? 

9 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Hi NoFace - are you from Mafia Universe too, or a completely new player?  Either way, happy to have you join up.  :)

Not sure what the issue is.  I actually asked earlier today, and was told that nobody was waiting in the queue to be validated, so I'm concerned that your registration didn't go through.  Did you follow the above steps? 

Hello, well I got here via Mafia Universe after watching a hydra game there but other than watching games I am new yes.

Yes I did and now whenever I go there I am auto logged-on but I go to my profile and it says member group : validating.

Archived