The COTF Master Plan: Part 1

40 Thousand Skeletons

Interesting theory, if I haen't said it alreayd. Wheres part 2?

Also what do you think of the idea that I saw - I think it's in Ideas of Ice and Fire's videos - that the COTF have been sticking their oar in for a while, that Leaf was sent to spy on Westeros, that the Ghost of High Heart was a COTF, that Jenny of Oldstones was a COTF spy they were attempting to place on the throne, that they might've been responsible for Summerhall somehow...

2 hours ago, Illyrio Mo'Parties said:

Also what do you think of the idea that I saw - I think it's in Ideas of Ice and Fire's videos - that the COTF have been sticking their oar in for a while, that Leaf was sent to spy on Westeros, that the Ghost of High Heart was a COTF, that Jenny of Oldstones was a COTF spy they were attempting to place on the throne, that they might've been responsible for Summerhall somehow...

Bolded is sufficiently vague to ascribe to any event that ever happened - any particular reason to suspect how or why they were involved?  What did the Tartgaryens do vis-a-vis the weirwoods that was any different to the rulers of Westeros over the previous thousands of years?

We saw Dany walk into a pyre to hatch her dragon eggs.  Most likely Summerhall was an attempt to hatch eggs using fire that got out of control.  Of course in conspiracy world that could have been the CotF meddling (just your average day on The Isle of Faces I suppose)....or not.

On 11/5/2016 at 3:08 PM, Darkstream said:

COTF #1: He's dead, all our plans ruined, what are we going to do?

COTF#2: He's dead? What do you mean he's dead, how did this happen? We have to do something...what are we going to do?

COTF#1: I don't know, but we have to do something, but what, what are we going to do?

COTF #3: What are we going to do? I'll tell you what we're going to do. Back to the Weirnet, we keep going back in time until we get it right. I'd say don't make any plans as we could be at this a while, but hey don't worry, if you don't make your plans, we can just travel back in time and fix that too.

They could just do what Walter did on Fringe and grab the Bran that was only crippled from an alternate reality newb!

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2016 at 3:59 AM, Illyrio Mo'Parties said:

just posted part 2, decided to do an entire reread again first. I think it is clear that the GoHH was a COTF. And I think BR and the collective of greenseers are essentially playing out a super long term plan, and that they use time travel to correct shit when stuff doesn't go how they want. So basically, I think they are responsible for everything that has happened in a way, and no I don't think they were trying to place Jenny on the throne

Archived