Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

22 hours ago, Wrl6199 said:

Yeah sorry i dint know. I dint think i'm very good at drawing. Still though i would be interested in looking at some of them. Did you say you show some.

No drawing skills needed, I promise! You are very welcome to join in! Also, welcome to watch, though there's not really much to see until the big reveal... 

Saying that, I think I'll probably start the game in about an hour, so if you wanted to join in, sooner would be better... (though you could always give a bonus chain a try)

20 hours ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

I can join!

YAAAAY!

I'm working up a grid for working with 8 players, but it would be much better to find a ninth player... I don't know if our subs would be willing to be a person between the two of them?

2 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

I think you should leave it a day and see if Wrl wants to play.   really if your able to scribble like a 2 year old.  you can draw well enough for this game.

this is totally true...sometimes the minimalist drawings cause the funniest twists in a chain...

:devil:

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

I think you should leave it a day and see if Wrl wants to play.   really if your able to scribble like a 2 year old.  you can draw well enough for this game.

Okay, one more day!

I've got a reasonable grid for sending things out ready, if we have to go with 8 people (there will be 7 rounds, including 1st sentence)

Sometimes the descriptions are just as funny as the drawings. Especially if Knight of Ashes or Emmit plays. I don't think I will ever forget Handception, and I don't think Emmit will ever forget the time we corrupted his innocent sentence about a daughter going to college.

On 08/11/2016 at 9:02 PM, Pebbles said:

Pebs, if you are going to allude to me, do it correctly and name and shame. I don't mind :P 

Where are my points?!

On 8. 11. 2016 at 2:39 PM, rocksniffer said:

one of my most famous drawings from last yr...though not everyone loved it

This drawing makes me profoundly uncomfortable. :(

I honestly do not remember ever seeing this before. Where is it from?

I now finally have a social life. Therefore less time for playing silly Internet games. Therefore my next picture will probably be an unrecognisable scribble too.

39 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

This drawing makes me profoundly uncomfortable. :(

I honestly do not remember ever seeing this before. Where is it from?

I now finally have a social life. Therefore less time for playing silly Internet games. Therefore my next picture will probably be an unrecognisable scribble too.

i am sorry dear Bucky... :rolleyes:

i have deleted link from my post if you will delete the link in yours it will stay peacefully buried...though it was a perfect rendition of the sentence i got ;)

Just now, rocksniffer said:

i am sorry dear Bucky... :rolleyes:

i have deleted link from my post if you will delete the link in yours it will stay peacefully buried...though it was a perfect rendition of the sentence i got ;)

Well it does not make any difference, does it, it is still on the Internet ...

We have all the pictures! Yay!

Sorry I missed the 24 hour mark - I ended up with a whole scary new job pretty much just after signing up to run the game, and I ended up falling asleep :/

I'll ready up the pictures to be sent out tomorrow - BlackBear gets back then. Would anyone like a bonus round to keep them going?

Okay, some of you guys are crazy. I was pretty impressed, because BB managed to send his description in 4 minutes after receiving his picture. AND he wasn't even the fastest - that was Helena, in THREE MINUTES. Gasp!

Archived