Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

All the descriptions are back!

New picture round will be going out shortly.

Also, I have a bonus describe, available to whoever completes their pictures and asks for it. Except Helena, who has already had the chain.

You should have received a sentence to make art from. The deadline is 19:00 GMT on Friday 18 November, though I'm at a comedy evening, so I won't be able to post the next round until I get home.

Also, just to mention for our subs - the bonus round is totally open to you guys if you want in.

On 13. 11. 2016 at 10:01 PM, The BlackBear said:

Usually girls are less happy when I finish so quickly.

Really? :blushing: I would have thought they would be pleased about it, I hear the manual job to make boys finish is really [insert any synonym of the word hard that can stop the silly pun chain]. :blushing:

21 hours ago, Pebbles said:

What has happened to Buckwheat?

Evidence on this thread suggests she has been replaced with a poor copy.  I demand the return of the real Buckwheat immediately,  without harm.  Or there will be trouble.

:leer::smoking::smileysex::pirate:

Also, I have no idea what you are talking about. :blushing: This is still lil' ole me, you see.

:P

19 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

You've heard?

#sceptical

I can think of a few responses to that:

a. A flower never kisses gives a handjob and tells. ;)

b. Oh Bear, did you fall asleep during the class again? This is the last time you are coming to me for notes, you hear me?

c. I am not commenting on that! What an impertinent question!

d. Yes, mum, just heard, of course! You think I would have practical experience in this area? Meeee, surely not! :blushing:

Pick your favourite.

Will try to draw tonight, this round should be relatively easy.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I can think of a few responses to that:

a. A flower never kisses gives a handjob and tells. ;)

b. Oh Bear, did you fall asleep during the class again? This is the last time you are coming to me for notes, you hear me?

c. I am not commenting on that! What an impertinent question!

d. Yes, mum, just heard, of course! You think I would have practical experience in this area? Meeee, surely not! :blushing:

Pick your favourite.

Will try to draw tonight, this round should be relatively easy.

A. I have a joke about a girl giving a boy her first hj, but it relies upon physical action so can't be told here. It involves a ketchup bottle if you're wondering, you may have heard it before.

B. I wish my sex education lessons had been a little more... useful.

C. Pah, you've gone to far to the dark side to claim innocence now.

D. Don't believe a word Mrs Wheat, she's clearly possessed by the devil.

3 hours ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

Finished this round. Hoping in the future, the sentences will be shorter.

Please?

I must say mine was a stretching the definition of sentence as well.

3 hours ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

Please?

16 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

A. I have a joke about a girl giving a boy her first hj, but it relies upon physical action so can't be told here. It involves a ketchup bottle if you're wondering, you may have heard it before.

I'm usually guilty of the long sentences paragraph descriptions. But I don't think I am guilty this time. I hope.

I seem to recall a lot of trying to use condoms as gloves, and pinging them across the room, questionable gestures towards a banana, and of course endless innuendos

I gave 2 "sentences" last round.   One was much more like a paragraph but I felt it included everything I wanted to say.   The other (in the same PM - cos I hate receiving paragraphs)  was a shortened much cropped down version, that I felt was still pushing the limits of acceptable sentences.   Sorry I could not see a way of shortening it further unless I wrote something like

Some badly drawn scribbles which I can't identify, and adequately describing them would take too many words.

the above sentence may or may not be an accurate description of the picture I was sent to describe and is purely an example of what I might have sent if the picture in question contained unidentifiable badly drawn scribbles.   It may or may not of contained scribbles.  I might or might not of identified what was drawn.   But yes the description did take too many words.

I seem to recall sex education lesson included teacher demonstrating how to put on and correctly hold a condom by gripping a cucumber between her legs.  and then after dressing the cucumber she inserted it into a vacuum cleaner hose.   She tried to demonstrate what could happen if you did not keep a hand on the condom while thrusting.   I also remember the look of horror on Paul's face as he was tasked with holding the vacuum hose.

I also remember a freaky video about bunny's who suddenly grow hair under their arms.

12 hours ago, Pebbles said:

<snip>

I seem to recall sex education lesson included teacher demonstrating how to put on and correctly hold a condom by gripping a cucumber between her legs.  and then after dressing the cucumber she inserted it into a vacuum cleaner hose.   She tried to demonstrate what could happen if you did not keep a hand on the condom while thrusting.   I also remember the look of horror on Paul's face as he was tasked with holding the vacuum hose.

I also remember a freaky video about bunny's who suddenly grow hair under their arms.

must say damn y'all had some cool sex ed...in the old catholic tradition in south louisiana...it was...well, less hands-on so to speak...

ex: best way not to get ..preggers...an aspirin between the knees...

and the bolded sentence is a perfect pictionary sentence...if i were y'all, i would expect to see it next time ye olde sniffer must generate one...heads up...or hands up, which ever works for ya... :lmao:

and...i had no idea My beloved Queen emeritus, the royal Bucky, was so...handy... :leer:

:smoking:

21 hours ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

17 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I fear I might be responsible for one of these, in which case let me offer my sincerest apology. In my defence let me say that most of what I sent in last round was just poetic description and did not really need to be drawn. :blushing:

17 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I do not think I have, I do not know any dirty sex jokes! :blushing:

And I am clearly not posessed by the devil, I am good, I swear!

17 hours ago, Pebbles said:

:wideeyed:

I do not seem to recall any sex ed because we did not have any. I think that was good, it would have been embarrassing.

12 hours ago, Pebbles said:

for those that have finished the drawing rounds and want to test their quick fire scribbling skills

https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/#

It only guessed three of mine, but I am drawing in on the touch pad laying down without a mouse ... It thinks the backpack is a bat! The flip flops on your facebook are weird.

4 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

Edited 4 hours ago by rocksniffer

cause i got something sticky on the keyboard....

Ewwwww! We did not need to know that!

Archived