Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TitanCat

Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Just to let you know boss, I will be away the 11th-13th

Thank you! No penalties for you!

I'm adding this to my calendar. I hope you feel privileged.

Doing something fun I hope? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2016 at 0:29 AM, Knight of Ashes said:

Sign me up as sub, please.

 

13 hours ago, Emmit said:

I don't think I can play, but I'll sub if needed.

Both added to the list! :) I will possibly be calling on one of you to cover for BB during his exciting Campanology excursion

 

Still waiting for starting sentences from @The BlackBear and @Wrl6199. Preferably one more player too...

I'll put a deadline on it of tomorrow evening (rather than today) and send out the first round then!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just waiting on @Wrl6199 now :)

Though if 1-2 more people were to sign up too, that'd be pretty excellent... (do poke anyone you think would be interested and might not have seen this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You poke, Lany, TC, and your boyfriend! Those might want to join. It is also customary to post an invitation to a new game in TTTNE, since many people visit that thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah what kind of boyfriend is Cutiepie if he won't play in your first game you mod.  Where’s the love and support there?

 

If he won't play, you deserve better.  and do tell him I'll be terribly disappointed in him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Or, well, what Bear did.

 

Mwa ha ha ha! :lol: that's fabulous!

 

35 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

Yeah what kind of boyfriend is Cutiepie if he won't play in your first game you mod.  Where’s the love and support there?

 

If he won't play, you deserve better.  and do tell him I'll be terribly disappointed in him.

So, I'm actually encouraging him not to play on this game, because he's my backup/helper in the running - he has access to my laptop, so if I get caught up in something, he's there to help out and make sure everything doesn't crash and burn.

 

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You poke, Lany, TC, and your boyfriend! Those might want to join. It is also customary to post an invitation to a new game in TTTNE, since many people visit that thread.

I'll give them a shout now.

Is there a general consensus from this then that I should give people another day to sign up, and have more players, rather than starting a smaller game tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TitanCat said:

So, I'm actually encouraging him not to play on this game, because he's my backup/helper in the running - he has access to my laptop, so if I get caught up in something, he's there to help out and make sure everything doesn't crash and burn.

I'll give them a shout now.

Is there a general consensus from this then that I should give people another day to sign up, and have more players, rather than starting a smaller game tonight?

I am sure you can manage all by yourself (it is really not all that much work to host), but as you wish. ;)

Your decision is final, but I would wait for them to answer because it is kind of bad behaviour to PM people and then not give them time to respond. And we are still waiting for one sentence, right? (I would PM that person too, if I were you.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buckwheat said:

I am sure you can manage all by yourself (it is really not all that much work to host), but as you wish. ;)

Your decision is final, but I would wait for them to answer because it is kind of bad behaviour to PM people and then not give them time to respond. And we are still waiting for one sentence, right? (I would PM that person too, if I were you.)

I've already messaged the person :)

Yeah, I figured as much! I'll see where we are tomorrow night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

I've already messaged the person :)

Yeah, I figured as much! I'll see where we are tomorrow night!

Yeah sorry i dint know. I dint think i'm very good at drawing. Still though i would be interested in looking at some of them. Did you say you show some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2016 at 4:04 PM, Wrl6199 said:

Yeah sorry i dint know. I dint think i'm very good at drawing. Still though i would be interested in looking at some of them. Did you say you show some.

my very first drawing from 2 yrs ago...

and of course no pic is more inspirational than two people in love....and some potter skin

 

i promise you can do it...sometimes i just scribble on the back of a cocktail napkin while drinking and smoking and something wonderful occur

sometimes i follow instructions completely and change the whole game...this pic is disturbing and definately NSFW

and no pebs and bucky never fear i did not show the most famous bear and the young boy fair... :devil:

 

:smoking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×