Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

And at the end of that round, the points are as follows:

Destiel - 21pts

The BlackBear - 27pts

Buckwheat - 26pts

Rocksniffer - 11pts

Pebble - 22pts

RhaenysB - 33pts

Helena - 44pts

Turinqui-Calima - 22pts

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I had so much fun in the last drawing round :lol: 

TitanCat, if all proceeds on schedule, will the reveal be this weekend? Or will you be busy then?

Hope so! I'm available to do a reveal on Sunday, if I get everything.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I pm'ed titancat this morning, but I'll say it here too because she probably hasn't checked her pm yet.  

I'm really really really sorry but I won't be able to do this round. Can someone please replace me? I would be very grateful. And sorry again.

I'll contact the subs :)

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

TitanCat can't look at this during work hours now.  so probably has not looked yet...

Yeah, what she said!

Okay I cannot find that picture now, but I just want to say that I finally know who that green person drawn by BB (in the chain where Koba ships Charlie Weasley and that green person and explains it to the pictionary members - anybody can tell me what game it was?) is. I saw a half of Guardians of the Galaxy. :P

ETA: HERE IT IS! Still a brilliant picture.

So, the round ends, and I still await three pictures...

Rhaenys let me know in advance that she wasn't going to make it, but the other two have had points deducted (and messages sent). I authorise any probing any other players would like to administer.

I haven't heard back yet from @Emmit or @Knight of Ashes about whether they can cover this round, so we might be paused here for a little while. I'll keep you updated!

Archived