Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Okay I cannot find that picture now, but I just want to say that I finally know who that green person drawn by BB (in the chain where Koba ships Charlie Weasley and that green person and explains it to the pictionary members - anybody can tell me what game it was?) is. I saw a half of Guardians of the Galaxy. :P

ETA: HERE IT IS! Still a brilliant picture.

It's all gone downhill from there. She was the first Zoe that popped into my mind, I don't actually know who Zoe and Charlie were meant to be.

5 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

Done.  Seems like a more serious than usual sentence.  I was kinda hoping for something like Arya feeding President-Elect Ferret-Head some pie.

I'm not sure when the game started but most people sent their sentences in before the election.   So most of us where in denial and thinking Hillary would be the president elect.   We have also had a lot of the Orange man appearing in recent games, I'm hoping that in this one we all have gotten tired of him appearing.      If you had my chain then I guess its turned into a much more serious event than what I originally wrote.  (although that is a very important matter we take as a vital command from God's chosen leader.)

but hey feel free to draw Arya feeding Ferret head some pie if you want.  I love your drawings.  TitanCat is in for a treat.

Sorry I haven't been around before now...

I'm afraid we're still waiting for @Destiel's Child - has anyone seen her anywhere? I am worried.

If I'd realised that Thanksgiving would be a problem, I'd have put the game on hold until folk were back, I just don't know about these things unless people say...

Well, we're only the one describe round away from the end... I was kinda hoping I'd be able to do it tomorrow, because I'm pretty free tomorrow... Oh well, if we can track down Destiel/someone to cover her, I can do the reveal on Tuesday night. I think I'll give her another 12 hours, and then see if maybe @Emmit is available to cover.

12 hours ago, Pebbles said:

I'm not sure when the game started but most people sent their sentences in before the election.   So most of us where in denial and thinking Hillary would be the president elect.   We have also had a lot of the Orange man appearing in recent games, I'm hoping that in this one we all have gotten tired of him appearing.      If you had my chain then I guess its turned into a much more serious event than what I originally wrote.  (although that is a very important matter we take as a vital command from God's chosen leader.)

but hey feel free to draw Arya feeding Ferret head some pie if you want.  I love your drawings.  TitanCat is in for a treat.

Well, the sentence I got had nothing to do with Drumpf, but I am still angry and upset - but being Canadian, the only things this poor boy can do are lob insults on Facebook and sing for a rock and roll band.

@Rhae - yer welcome.

@ Buckwheat - yeah, we do have thanksgiving  - it was several weeks ago.

Okie doke, I'm going to need a replacement for Destiel (she's got in touch, and she's not going to be able to continue because there are important life things going on) - would everyone (including KOA) be up for 2x KOA pictures in one round?

6 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

Okie doke, I'm going to need a replacement for Destiel (she's got in touch, and she's not going to be able to continue because there are important life things going on) - would everyone (including KOA) be up for 2x KOA pictures in one round?

There is no problem with the same person doing two pictures in one round, as long as the person is not part of the chain already. (That is why it is handy to have more players than rounds, people who are not part of a chain can cover for others.)

Archived