Acrophobia 26: Bridge the Gap - ROUND 8/9

Julia H.

22 minutes ago, Nasty Fragile Bird said:

Julia, I've been so wrapped up in the US Election that happens tomorrow I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS....

now see, your priorities are skewed darling Bird...democracy as we know it shall survive, even if a bumbling stupid orange clown gets elected...he won't be the first bumbling stupid clown... think gerald ford...though history will be made - he will be the first orange person elected :shocked:

my entry is in and brilliant...beware a sniffer on a mission...

:smoking:

6 hours ago, Nasty Fragile Bird said:

Julia, I've been so wrapped up in the US Election that happens tomorrow I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS....

I agree with @rocksniffer - it is unbelievable  that  you let  a trifle like the US Election interfere with your concentration on your acrophobia entry! :rolleyes: I seriously suggest you reconsider your priorities. 

;)

6 hours ago, Destiel's Child said:

@Julia H.

I didn't realise that this had started... it's a welcome break from the torture that Gabe calls Philia.  ;)

Make the most of it! :)

Do you two, @Destiel's Child and @Nasty Fragile Bird, mean that you would like an extension? Anyone else maybe? The current deadline is about 14 hours away, and I haven't received entries from most players yet.  

2 hours ago, Julia H. said:

Do you two, @Destiel's Child and @Nasty Fragile Bird, mean that you would like an extension? Anyone else maybe? The current deadline is about 14 hours away, and I haven't received entries from most players yet.  

I'm working on it now but really struggling with the assignment for some reason. I can't make it work atm but I'll get something in if you don't want to extend.

8 hours ago, Destiel's Child said:

it's a welcome break from the torture that Gabe calls Philia.  ;)

I'm not sadistic, I just thought everyone else had a penchant for masochism too haha :P

@Destiel's Child @Dolorous Gabe @Howlin' Howland @lil' ghost @Nasty Fragile Bird @Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer @rocksniffer @Lady Blizzardborn @Castellan @delspark @yomi and everyone else who might be interested:

I'll extend the deadline till 11 p.m. Central European Time on Wednesday 9th November so you can still make entries, change your submissions or decide on the final version of your entries. :grouphug: 

ROUND 1 - VOTING

1.       Benighted idiot! Targaryen overlords relatives! Line over.

2.       Boozing, inflaming tryst oppresses rationale. Leery others!

3.       Begin immediately to organize realm. Leave oenomania!

4.       Become Iron Throne's outstanding resident. Look out!

5.       Basking in triumph or rescuing Lyanna...objective?

6.       Being irrational torments others..recommend looking out..

7.       Bitter indignance turned outright rebellion?  Lovesick oaf!

8.       Best inter Targaryens. Otherwise, rebellion likely occurs.

9.       Bastard! I'm Targaryen! Obliterating Rhaegar's lamentable, oaf!

10.     Blood is the only reward - Lyanna's, outspilling.

Vote for the three entries that you like best. 

THE DEADLINE: 6 p.m. (Central European Time), Sunday 13th November.

ROUND 2

The nights on the Wall are cold and dark and full of terror. One such night, while a blizzard is raging outside, Melisandre is sitting in her tower in Castle Black staring at her fire and looking for Azor Ahai Reborn, as usual. This night, however, is somehow special, and she can feel it in her bones that something extraordinary is going to happen… and it does. Although she still can’t see Azor Ahai Reborn, Azor Ahai the Original appears in her fires. What is more, he talks to her! Melisandre is exalted and she listens attentively as the fiery ghost of the legendary hero says: “…”

What does Azor Ahai say to Melisandre?

Your acronym:

L      A     N     G     N     Y      E      L      V

THE DEADLINE: 6 p.m. (Central European Time), Sunday 13th November

1. 5.  Basking in triumph or rescuing Lyanna...objective? Thank you, Orys! Finally, someone calls him on his messed up priorities!

2. 9.  Bastard! I'm Targaryen! Obliterating Rhaegar's lamentable, oaf! These family squabbles never end well. And there's that whole kinslaying bit.

3. 3.  Begin immediately to organize realm. Leave oenomania! Sound advice, as I would expect from the first Hand of the King. 

1st - #1 - i had one similar, but it sucked...glad i went for alternate choice cause this one is really good

2nd - #8 - i like this

3rd - #2 - never thought to use booze...me?! can y'all believe it...good job, author

First:      5. Basking in triumph or rescuing Lyanna...objective? (A very good question, one that should have been posed to Robb too.)

Second: 3. Begin immediately to organize realm. Leave oenomania! (side note: He also did like ale)

Third:     1. Benighted idiot! Targaryen overlords relatives! Line over.

Archived