US Elections: FBI. F-B-I... (Comey turns the ID the right way up) FBI.

BloodRider

Well, apparently even being a cis white male cop doesn't protect you from white supremacists with a grievance.

It does give you a leg up tho.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/scott-michael-greene-des-moines-urbandale-iowa-police-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-motive-military-criminal-record/ 

I mean, he's just a guy with mental issues.  It sure as fuck isn't a cultural thing.

Obama having his say :
"I do think that there is a norm that when there are investigations, we don't operate on innuendo, we don't operate on incomplete information, we don't operate on leaks," Obama said."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/02/obama-critical-fbi-leaks-and-innuendo-clinton-investigation/93167728/

Amazing how after taking off a couple weeks, so many pollsters that aren't partisan GOP outfits are now all of a sudden dropping polls today. Q-polls is the latest. 

OH: Trump 46, Clinton 41

PA: Clinton 48, Trump 43

NC: Clinton 47, Trump 44

FL: Clinton 46, Trump 45

Shame about Ohio, but otherwise those are all almost exactly where I would've guessed the states stand.

Damn, I'm already feeling so terrible for her because I just know she will be mercilessly harassed within minutes of revealing herself.

I'm also curious if someone in the HRC campaign convinced her to do this and if they are providing the necessary supports for her.

The case against trump hinges on Epstein using witnesses to observe rich men statutorily raping underage girls and thus Epstein then was able to blackmail them and maintain a book of blackmail victims.

her holding a press conference and forcing the media to cover what they've studiously ignored terrifies me because Bill Clinton is a known Epstein confederate. 

Basically if the media covers it trump just has to allege that bill Clinton also raped underage girls Epstein recruited for his blackmail schemes. Doesn't have to be true just has to sound true and trump and the media will happily shift focus to bill Clinton for the entire final news cycle.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm curious, how are Abedin's emails even admissible in the investigation, given that they were obtained prior to the FBI receiving a warrant? 

The existence of them was determined. They were not accessed until they got the warrant. As far as I can tell it's perfectly fine. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm curious, how are Abedin's emails even admissible in the investigation, given that they were obtained prior to the FBI receiving a warrant? 

They had a warrant to search the device as part of Weiner's investigation. When doing so, they stumbled upon Abedin's emails, then went and got a warrant for those too. It's not the FBI's fault that there is evidence for multiple investigations in close proximity.

1 minute ago, lokisnow said:

The case against trump hinges on Epstein using witnesses to observe rich men statutorily raping underage girls and thus Epstein then was able to blackmail them and maintain a book of blackmail victims.

her holding a press conference and forcing the media to cover what they've studiously ignored terrifies me because Bill Clinton is a known Epstein confederate. 

Basically if the media covers it trump just has to allege that bill Clinton also raped underage girls Epstein recruited for his blackmail schemes. Doesn't have to be true just has to sound true and trump and the media will happily shift focus to bill Clinton for the entire final news cycle.

This is possibly true but in this case, Jane Doe has the woman who procured these women and witnessed the act. We'll see what the media does since they've more or less ignored this case the entire election cycle.

2 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

I'm curious. How did they know to look there?

They didn't know to look there at all. They had all of Weiner and Abedin's devices and were looking for any evidence regarding his sexting a 15-year old girl, and found emails on Weiner's laptop that someone thought might be relevant. Abedin herself was surprised by it. I doubt it was anything more than 'hey, check out these email subjects or to/from - might be relevant to the Clinton case'. 

Just now, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

I'm curious. How did they know to look there?

Abedin is Weiner's (estranged) wife. They weren't looking for her emails at all, they were looking for his.

2 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Maybe but she has a witness who signed an affidavit that what Jane Doe claimed was true.

And they sat on this information more than 20 years and only came out with it when it was important to a presidential election? Stranger things have happened, but it's just not plausible. With the amount of money floating around such elections, one can pay a dozen people to make any completely unverifiable claims one wants for less than a rounding error on the total budget.

1 minute ago, Altherion said:

Abedin is Weiner's (estranged) wife. They weren't looking for her emails at all, they were looking for his.

And they sat on this information more than 20 years and only came out with it when it was important to a presidential election? Stranger things have happened, but it's just not plausible. With the amount of money floating around such elections, one can pay a dozen people to make any completely unverifiable claims one wants for less than a rounding error on the total budget.

More perpetuating rape culture. You should look up the words sexist and misogynist. 

1 minute ago, Altherion said:

I can't think of any reason that they would sit on allegations against a misogynist, thin-skinned, capricious, "libel bully" (per the American Bar Association). Can you?

Archived