Why do I find Evangelical Christians irritating?

Ser Scot A Ellison

On 11/6/2016 at 1:16 PM, Zorral said:

World Dominionists are BORING one-trackers, who cannot ever be wrong because they claim God's will and the Bible as authority for everything. thus annoying beyond belief -- as well as boring.

I wonder how many other words unrelated to religion one could put in place of "Gods will" and "the bible" and still have this statement make total sense. 

On 11/4/2016 at 0:52 PM, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Now that's a tought one...

Some day, Scot, you'll find yourself getting a high pressure pitch from a fringe evangelical who believes salvation lies in raw milk, and then where will you be? A willing congregant in the Church of the Unadulterated Udder?

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Some day, Scot, you'll find yourself getting a high pressure pitch from a fringe evangelical who believes salvation lies in raw milk, and then where will you be? A willing congregant in the Church of the Unadulterated Udder?

I'm not "devoted" to raw milk I just think it tastes better than pasturized milk.  Pasteurized cheese isn't even worth mentioning.

6 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I'm not "devoted" to raw milk I just think it tastes better than pasturized milk.  Pasteurized cheese isn't even worth mentioning.

"Because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I shall spit thee from my mouth."

Archived