ASOIAF Guessing Game version II AfU: Favorite historical male character: Top 5. Number 1

Jon's Queen Consort

Number 20; The Last Hero 16 points.

As cold and death filled the earth, the last hero determined to seek out the children, in the hopes that their ancient magics could win back what the armies of men had lost. He set out into the dead lands with a sword, a horse, a dog, and a dozen companions. For years he searched until he despaired of ever finding the children of the forest in their secret cities. One by one his friends died, and his horse, and finally even his dog, and his sword froze so hard the blade snapped when he tried to use it. And the Others smelled the hot blood in him and came silent on his trail, stalking him with packs of pale white spiders big as hounds

~Old Nan.

Just like Tuor the Last Hero lived at a time that humanity was almost exterminated and destruction and death reigned on earth. He then decided to make an impossible journey risking his life and the lives of his companions in order to seek help from the closest thing to a god that he could find. The fact that we have a story to read proves that he finally found them and gained their support but we don’t know what happened to him or what his name was. What we do know though is that the nights have grown longer and cold winds are rising and with them the ones in the night, the white shadows are coming and where is our hero now? Maybe lying in cold ground covered in blood waiting for the man be born.

Annara Snow    5
Julia H.    5
Lady of Whisperers    5
Little Scribe of Naath    5
Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer    5

I was thinking of the Laughing Storm, too. He was a loyal supporter until he felt insulted, that's true. He also laughed while fighting, that's also good. However, do we actually have an incident where he risked his life for a good laugh because he was so loyal? Or wait, does it simply mean he was so loyal he was ready to fight any time and fight = laugh? (I quite like this interpretation, actually.) 

I will also gamble on the Laughing Storm because I can't think of anybody else that could be described in this way. (If it is someone else, that character is certainly not on my list.)

Ser Lyonel Baratheo
 the Laughing Storm was the Head of House Baratheon took place at the infamous tourney of Ashford was he was one of the most famous participants for his habit to laugh when he won and risked his life for a nobody when he had no reason to do it. Later he was a loyal supporter of King Aegon v until Duncan the Small thought that it was wide to insult him and his daughter and marry Jenny instead of his daughter. Lyonel had to rebel and Aegon married his younger daughter to his son and heir.

Annara Snow    10
Julia H.    10
Lady of Whisperers    10
Little Scribe of Naath    10
Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer    10

Number 18; Bael the Bard points 20.

One of the most well known Kings Beyond the Wall Bael not only stole Lord Stark’s daughter after he insulted her but also hide within Winterfell for a year but also was the father of the future Lord Stark. When he was unwilling to kill his son he was killed, by his son who was later killed by the Boltons, and when his lady love witnessed his death she killed herself.

Annara Snow    10+5=15
Julia H.    10+5=15
Lady of Whisperers    10+5=15
Little Scribe of Naath    10+5=15
Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer    10+5=15

Archived