Election 2016 - ASOIAF version

Snoop Arryn

There is no real rhyme or reason to this, I was simply thinking...In light of the current events of this week, what if some of our favorite ASOIAF characters had election-style campaign slogans? They could be for anything. What are some clever and funny ones you guys can come up with? I had a few just off the top of my head:

• Dany - "I'm with Her, and Her Dragons"
  • fAegon - "Make Westeros Targaryen Again."
  • Mance - "Tear down that Wall"
  • Stannis - "Baratheon or Burn"

With that I'll let my cheesy examples end. Can anyone think of some really clever and funny ones that are ASOIAF related? This is almost akin to house words I guess, but in a more election-slogan style. And we could take them from any time during the series or in series history. 

PSA - obviously this is just for fun. Please don't let this derail into political discussions. Mods if this type of forum should go elsewhere or violates any rules, please move it or shut it down. I don't intend to do that by any means, just thought it would be fun. 

Jaime Lannister for President King! He has many remarkable qualities:

• inherited a lot of wealth from his father that he doesn't know what to do with
  • generally despised by all right-thinking smallfolk
  • messed up relationships with women in general and female family members in particular
  • his son is a monster
  • child abuser
  • abnormal hands ;)

He will make Westeros great again!

Cersei Lannister for queen! She too has an impressive resume:

• spent years fighting for a political voice while being overshadowed by her husband the President King
  • has been keen on military intervention in the past but now realises that it may be her downfall
  • terrible with communication networks - Jaime just ignored her letter!
  • battled an older, male contender for the Oval Throne at an earlier stage in the war

[any resemblance to any real life persons living or dead is entirely coincidental]

Bowen Marsh for President: We will build a wall and make the Wildlings pay for it. When the Wildlings send their people they're not sending the best, they're sending people that have lots of problems, they are bringing wargs, they're bringing crime, they are rapists and some I assume are good people.

Mance & Euron are the third party candidates.

The primary for the Baratheon nomination is between Stannis and Tommen.

Dany is facing Aegon for the Targaryen nomination.

Tommen 301: "You think it up, I'll sign it into law!"

Mance 301: "Safer Together."

Dany 301: "100% Pure Targaryen."

Stannis 301: "Better a second son than a second bastard!"

Aegon 301: "Are you better off now than you were 15 years ago?"

Euron 301: "He kept us out of his brother's war!"

5 hours ago, Bironic said:

Bowen Marsh for President: We will build a wall and make the Wildlings pay for it. When the Wildlings send their people they're not sending the best, they're sending people that have lots of problems, they are bringing wargs, they're bringing crime, they are rapists and some I assume are good people.

You made me laugh out loud.  

I am more interested in their politics to be honest

Stannis: Austerity
Renly: Pro business but with a social conscience in mind (Blairites)
Tywin: Pure Capitalism
Starks:  Conservatives with an obsession to isolation and walls
Danny: A new idea of making politics. Going global

On 7-11-2016 at 9:03 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

King Tommen - Were going to put a ban on all brussel sprouts entering the country until we figure out why the hell they're so disgusting.

As someone from Belgium I feel now being discriminated :( 

Sandor "the Hound" Clegane campaign slogan: Bugger that, bugger him, bugger you!

Harry The Heir for governor in the Vale: I'm just wild about Harry or Pour it on 'em, Harry!

Night's king's slogan for election to Lord Commander: Some People Talk Change, Others Cause It !

Bobby B: Rum, Romance and Rebellion or Make your wet dreams come true.

Rhaegar: "Ma, Ma, where's my Pa?  answer slogan to Bobby B's campaign. Strangely it could also be Bobby's answer to Rhaegar's failed campaign...

Archived