US Elections: Day dawns on Trump.

DreamSongs

Is this where the body suit comes off and we see it was James Carville the entire time? 

What a fucking disaster.  A Democrat can almost always be trusted to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

This whole thing really highlights all of Clinton’s problems.  Not that she wouldn’t be good at governing its that she sucks at campaigning.  Its why she lost to Obama in 2008 and why Sanders was able to give her such a run for her money she didn’t treat the nomination like politics she treated it like a coronation.  America will survive this because really it isn’t going to be President Trump it is going to be President Pence.  Now that is a whole other can of worms and we will just have to see how it all develops.   

I'm not drunk.  Scary night where apparently I said worse than Trump things while blacked out put an end to that.  I'm also of the opinion that I was choosing between the Joker and Bane, so I've already resigned myself to the outcome of the election. I'm more interested in how the Senate/House responds to his win, and if Republicans there move further right.  That would be the worst disaster in my mind.  

Didn't mean to imply you were. And I apologize if you took this as an insult. ( Don't know how to quote between threads).  

5 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Trump coming out.  Please, for the love of God, take the high road and act a little civilized, so I can hope you can comport yourself with dignity.

He's sticking to the prompter.  See what happens when he gets some sleep.

My happiness knows no bounds.:D

The neoimperialistic bloodthirsty Wall Street-corrupt witch has lost.

As for you Americans: you didn't want Bernie Sanders. He is "unelectable". He is a "communist". He is this and that. Every poll showed that he beat Trump soundly. The complete establishment conspired against him and borderline cheated so that the Witch could win. Have this now.

Happy happy joy joy.

Just now, A True Kaniggit said:

I'm not drunk.  Scary night where apparently I said worse than Trump things while blacked out put an end to that.  I'm also of the opinion that I was choosing between the Joker and Bane, so I've already resigned myself to the outcome of the election. I'm more interested in how the Senate/House responds to his win, and if Republicans there move further right.  That would be the worst disaster in my mind.  

Didn't mean to imply you were. And I apologize if you took this as an insult. ( Don't know how to quote between threads).  

Once thread is locked, can't do it the easy way.  Normally, just quote in one thread, go to the other in a new tab, and paste.  

Didn't mean to imply you were implying.  Just relating to the feeling of wanting to be drunk. 

Consider for a moment Trump's achievement. He single handedly took on his own party, who did not want him, browbeat them into submission despite opposition every step of the way, and then did the same with the country as a whole, despite large sections of his own party not supporting him.

He did so against one of the savviest political operators in recent history, and with a massive spending deficit.

This might go down as the biggest political achievement in modern history. He deserves credit for that.

3 minutes ago, Mr Fixit said:

As for you Americans: you didn't want Bernie Sanders. He is "unelectable". He is a "communist". He is this and that. Every poll showed that he beat Trump soundly. The complete establishment conspired against him and borderline cheated so that the Witch could win. Have this now.

Happy happy joy joy.

yay, now the US has the fascist corrupt criminal sexual predator racist misogynist  that will strip rights away from women, the lgbtqia community, muslims, people of color and the disabled. such a great thing to be happy about. what a simplistic fucking view as well as immature.

1 minute ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Why send everyone home and talk as though they're going to contest to concede 45 mins later?

Because she was so disgusted by the electorate that she probably couldn't manage to say anything nice about the shitbags who voted for the piece of scum.  

5 minutes ago, Mr Fixit said:

Happy happy joy joy.

It's early for a post-mortem, but once the figures are in, I'm fairly certain that the one thing you're not going to find is a big pool of Bernie Sanders voters who would have swung this result.

Good question.

I wonder if we'll find out now just how sick Hilary Clinton is?   I think she's been very ill, and despite her other faults, ran as courageously as she could.  There is a reason she sucked at campaigning this time more than others, and that's because she's probably vertical only because of corticosteriods and painkillers in high doses right now.

1 minute ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

Consider for a moment Trump's achievement. He single handedly took on his own party, who did not want him, browbeat them into submission despite opposition every step of the way, and then did the same with the country as a whole, despite large sections of his own party not supporting him.

He did so against one of the savviest political operators in recent history, and with a massive spending deficit.

This might go down as the biggest political achievement in modern history. He deserves credit for that.

Yeah, and now he'll proceed to destroy everything.

Oh, but at least he'll talk about making abortion illegal.

I consider this more of a triumph of the people against mainstream media and establishment. Also, the people who got tired of being called names whenever they disagree with certain policies. Trump happened to embody all of that with a more positive message: "Make America Great" vs "Be with me". Best article explaining it all so far.

2 minutes ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

A new... Andrew Jackson.  What did we do to deserve that?

Archived