Rant and Rave without Repercussions [S7 Leaks Edition]

Little Scribe of Naath

IF the rumors are true, then of course Jon will be away when Arya and bran returns to winterfell. He will be shagging dany and when he gets back: 

Jon: "hey guys, you know how I've always shunned intimacy with women for the fear of shagging my mum or sister, I got over that beyond the wall. This is the love of my life, dany"

Bran: "dude. She's your aunt...

On 11/27/2016 at 3:57 AM, sweetsunray said:

I don't mind so much that Tywin (and by extension Cersei) was lucky with Roose already setting up Robb the moment he went South and get the Reach army gifted to him because of Stannis killing Renly by shadow, but Tarly never showed the level of betrayal to the Tyrells in the past at all, nor does he have the excuse like Roose to think - well the one who proposes for me to betray my lords greatly outnumbers me. 

Whether convincing or not, I do think Martin is laying the groundwork for this betrayal in the books as well (albeit, on behalf Aegon, not Cersei). Randyll Tarly is married to a Florent for a reason. 

55 minutes ago, Faint said:

Whether convincing or not, I do think Martin is laying the groundwork for this betrayal in the books as well (albeit, on behalf Aegon, not Cersei). Randyll Tarly is married to a Florent for a reason. 

AH, but I think the Tyrells won't remain with Cersei either, unless they have a serious case of "stupid".

5 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

AH, but I think the Tyrells won't remain with Cersei either, unless they have a serious case of "stupid".

Isn't that why Varys kills Kevan? Kevan would keep the Tyrells with the Lannisters, and Cersei's going to alienate them. I can see them fighting Aegon, initially, then be forced to switch sides. Then you'd get Cersei maybe burning down the Red Keep, and getting strangled, possibly by Jaime. You could even have the show situation: Cornered, paranoid and insane, Cersei blows up the Tyrells and the HS. Olenna and surviving Tyrells join Aegon and the Martells.

So the throne goes from Cersei to Aegon, who would be in control when Dany shows up. That's different than Dany going against Cersei. Aegon, if real, outranks Dany. He's the son of her sainted brother, not the usurper's rabid bitch. Dany would be reluctant to fight him.

Sounds like Dany'll be reluctant to fight Cersei, but for less comprehensible reasons on the show. There's an anti-Walker alliance, which Cersei betrays, then Dany probably turns and destroys her. Maybe Aegon pulls something like that after a similar alliance. Unable to trust his aunt, Aegon betrays her. She barbecues him.

3 minutes ago, kimim said:

Isn't that why Varys kills Kevan? Kevan would keep the Tyrells with the Lannisters, and Cersei's going to alienate them. I can see them fighting Aegon, initially, then be forced to switch sides. Then you'd get Cersei maybe burning down the Red Keep, and getting strangled, possibly by Jaime. You could even have the show situation: Cornered, paranoid and insane, Cersei blows up the Tyrells and the HS. Olenna and surviving Tyrells join Aegon and the Martells.

So the throne goes from Cersei to Aegon, who would be in control when Dany shows up. That's different than Dany going against Cersei. Aegon, if real, outranks Dany. He's the son of her sainted brother, not the usurper's rabid bitch. Dany would be reluctant to fight him.

Sounds like Dany'll be reluctant to fight Dany, but for less comprehensible reasons on the show. There's an anti-Walker alliance, which Cersei betrays, then Dany probably turns and destroys her. Maybe Aegon pulls something like that after a similar alliance. Unable to trust his aunt, Aegon betrays her. She barbecues him.

Exactly: Kevan was the remaining glue that could save a Tyrell-Lannister alliance. With him dead, Cersei will try to grab for the regency again, and she'll want to stick the murders of Kevan and Pycelle onto the Tyrells, in order to grab the regency. But Mace and Tarly have Margaery already and their army at KL, but the cousins and the twins of the Arbor are still in the cells.

Spoiler

Arianne's second tWoW chapter informs us that the Tyrell army is moving for Storm's End with everyone thinking that's against Aegon. Mace was reluctant to move against SE before Marg's trial in aDwD's epilogue when Kevan was regent. There's just no way, he's gonna sheepishly remove his army from KL with Cersei unleashed. Still, it also means that Mace (and Marg) haven't been taken down by Cersei either.

Mace might be oafish, but his reluctance to leave KL when Kevan is still alive shows he's not intending to be a Lannister lackey anymore. And why should he? Cersei has proven herself treacherous and Marg would have told Mace for sure how Cersei intended to set her up for a trial by combat with a coward like Blount defending her. That's the moment Marg realized that Cersei intended to have her die. And then you have the accuser revealing that he "confessed" for such reasons as well.

The whole sept blow up doesn't work either, since the stash underneath it of Aerys's time was removed already halfway aCoK.

I do think that the HS and Marg already came to an agreement. She probably confessed already why she had requested for the moon tea. She did sleep with Renly and was pregnant by him imo, and with Joffrey she could have tried to make it appear it was Joffrey's child. But not with Tommen. Have this lie come out at a trial would do two things for her - she's innocent of having extramarital affairs and had just been a dutiful wife, while it simultaneously is a reason to annul her marriage to Tommen.

Why would they give that marriage up? He's a little kid who requires a regent and won't be able to consummate the marriage for years to come. That seemed like a good thing originally, until Cersei framed Marg. Cersei's still there, especially with a hulk like the Robert Strong for a KG. And then there's Aegon, a bachelor Targ (supposedly) who can consummate a marriage the very night of a wedding. Oh, and no pesky mothers or regents either. I think the Tyrells will offer allegiance to Aegon in return for a marriage to Marg (once again), probably hoping that 3rd time is a lucky charm (well that would be the 4th marriage for Marg, but 3rd time Tyrells choose the ally based on it).

5 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

Exactly: Kevan was the remaining glue that could save a Tyrell-Lannister alliance. With him dead, Cersei will try to grab for the regency again, and she'll want to stick the murders of Kevan and Pycelle onto the Tyrells, in order to grab the regency. But Mace and Tarly have Margaery already and their army at KL, but the cousins and the twins of the Arbor are still in the cells.

Hide contents

Arianne's second tWoW chapter informs us that the Tyrell army is moving for Storm's End with everyone thinking that's against Aegon. Mace was reluctant to move against SE before Marg's trial in aDwD's epilogue when Kevan was regent. There's just no way, he's gonna sheepishly remove his army from KL with Cersei unleashed. Still, it also means that Mace (and Marg) haven't been taken down by Cersei either.

Mace might be oafish, but his reluctance to leave KL when Kevan is still alive shows he's not intending to be a Lannister lackey anymore. And why should he? Cersei has proven herself treacherous and Marg would have told Mace for sure how Cersei intended to set her up for a trial by combat with a coward like Blount defending her. That's the moment Marg realized that Cersei intended to have her die. And then you have the accuser revealing that he "confessed" for such reasons as well.

The whole sept blow up doesn't work either, since the stash underneath it of Aerys's time was removed already halfway aCoK.

I do think that the HS and Marg already came to an agreement. She probably confessed already why she had requested for the moon tea. She did sleep with Renly and was pregnant by him imo, and with Joffrey she could have tried to make it appear it was Joffrey's child. But not with Tommen. Have this lie come out at a trial would do two things for her - she's innocent of having extramarital affairs and had just been a dutiful wife, while it simultaneously is a reason to annul her marriage to Tommen.

Why would they give that marriage up? He's a little kid who requires a regent and won't be able to consummate the marriage for years to come. That seemed like a good thing originally, until Cersei framed Marg. Cersei's still there, especially with a hulk like the Robert Strong for a KG. And then there's Aegon, a bachelor Targ (supposedly) who can consummate a marriage the very night of a wedding. Oh, and no pesky mothers or regents either. I think the Tyrells will offer allegiance to Aegon in return for a marriage to Marg (once again), probably hoping that 3rd time is a lucky charm (well that would be the 4th marriage for Marg, but 3rd time Tyrells choose the ally based on it).

Nicely reasoned.  :thumbsup:

http://watchersonthewall.com/two-new-irish-additions-game-thrones-season-7/

Frey's in the premiere.  Looks like another aspect of the leak confirmed.  Seems kind of redundant making Arya kill more Frey's to open season 7, but meh.  I can't complain too much about more dead Frey's.  

Posted this here because it seems to be the only S7 leaks thread still ticking for some reason.    

Just now, Ser Wun Wun said:

Frey's in the premiere.  Looks like another aspect of the leak confirmed.  Seems kind of redundant making Arya kill more Frey's to open season 7, but meh.  I can't complain too much about more dead Frey's.  

Posted this here because it seems to be the only S7 leaks thread still ticking for some reason.    

It seems leaks were spot on. Tried started thread on leaks but mods won't approve it.

Arya will reach Wintefell just after Jon left it. Which means no Jon Arya reunion.

55 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Hide contents

Arya will reach Wintefell just after Jon left it. Which means no Jon Arya reunion.

Where doe sit say this thing in the hidden box about Jon?

1 hour ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

if it's true it's very bad. 

3 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Where doe sit say this thing in the hidden box about Jon?

if it's true it's very bad. 

It just supports that Arya has bussiness to take care of, before reaching Winterfell... just like awayforthelads said. Point by point his leaks are becoming a reality. She has to kill Freys sons, then will reach WF by episode 4. Those pics with Maisie and Jeremy Podeswa could be from season finale and not episode 2, as we originally thought.

3 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

oh no, more of this ahh.

19 minutes ago, Faint said:

I take this as confirmation that even they have conceded their veracity. 

We've been debating it before for the last month or so... and it was then very clear leaks are becoming true by each piece of info news WOTW or L7R posted.

Archived