Rant and Rave without Repercussions [S7 Leaks Edition]

Little Scribe of Naath

47 minutes ago, The Dragon Demands said:

The Dragon Demands guest appearance on A Podcast of Ice and Fire, to spread rant about the TV show

I'm glad you get some more visibility and audience, as I share most of your views and I believe your efforts are courageous and necessary.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:06 PM, Nowy Tends said:

I'm glad you get some more visibility and audience, as I share most of your views and I believe your efforts are courageous and necessary.

Lol... oh man that is hilarious. 

It is trully a corageous act to make videos critcizsing a tv show. Right up there with Tarana Burke. 

• 1 month later...

NCW: "You always look for little clues... There are a lot of, all throughout season 8, moments where you go, ahhh, I remember that in season 2, and now... Surely at one point we're going to meet again, there must be some payoff, and now..."

Here's another where he says they revisit the early seasons in the final season:

1 hour ago, Angel Eyes said:

Bran beat Littlefinger, not Sansa.

I'm still not sure who the hell beat Littlefinger.  I'm not sure what was more torturous, the long, drawn out wait for Batfinger's fall that seemed like a certainty kept on pause, or the terribly written grovelling scene of his actual death.  I kinda feel bad for Aiden, and embarrassed for him, just thinking about it. 

On 5/23/2018 at 1:46 AM, Lady Fevre Dream said:

An oldie but goodie of a thread, and an oldie but goodie of a complaint.....but with a new find out on the nets. 

https://twitter.com/WiCnet/status/998246980219355138

Tyrion is so so intelligent! He is the instigator of the best plan ever on a TV show, the wight hunt!

2 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Tyrion is so so intelligent! He is the instigator of the best plan ever on a TV show, the wight hunt!

The only thing worse than Tyrion's master plans is the certainty with which The Dunces will write Jon Snow as leaving his brain behind on his way to any battle.  Just because Kit is pretty good in the sword fighting type scenes doesn't mean that Jon must always be without any brainpower to back it up.  I don't get their instance on that. 

Hmmm, maybe if St. Tyrion points these issues out to him, Jon will finally be cured of it?  HahahahahahahNO

I've missed this thread and many of the peeps that show up for them.  The question is:  will I enjoy a read back from times past for the wit of the many here or.......will it only piss me off as I am reminded of the mess???  Glass half full??  Glass half empty?? 

6 hours ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

The only thing worse than Tyrion's master plans is the certainty with which The Dunces will write Jon Snow as leaving his brain behind on his way to any battle.  Just because Kit is pretty good in the sword fighting type scenes doesn't mean that Jon must always be without any brainpower to back it up.  I don't get their instance on that. 

Hmmm, maybe if St. Tyrion points these issues out to him, Jon will finally be cured of it?  HahahahahahahNO

I expect St. Tyrion to be more prominent next season, because last season was all about Cersei, Jon and Dany. I mean, Tyrion was only responsible for the wight hunt masterplan and he also popped up in the battle of his brother with Dany as a narrator to point out how dumb Jaime was (unlike him). Apart from telling the ending of asoiaf (in whatever way they'll do...) there will be a lot of fanservice for Tyrion.

5 hours ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

I've missed this thread and many of the peeps that show up for them.  The question is:  will I enjoy a read back from times past for the wit of the many here or.......will it only piss me off as I am reminded of the mess???  Glass half full??  Glass half empty?? 

A little bit of both. But try looking at it in the former way :) It's a comedy after all! Plenty of good and funny stuff was posted here.

On 5/23/2018 at 1:29 PM, Le Cygne said:

NCW: "You always look for little clues... There are a lot of, all throughout season 8, moments where you go, ahhh, I remember that in season 2, and now... Surely at one point we're going to meet again, there must be some payoff, and now..."

At least something to look forward to in the middle of the chaotic ending of season 7...

15 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I expect St. Tyrion to be more prominent next season, because last season was all about Cersei, Jon and Dany. I mean, Tyrion was only responsible for the wight hunt masterplan and he also popped up in the battle of his brother with Dany as a narrator to point out how dumb Jaime was (unlike him). Apart from telling the ending of asoiaf (in whatever way they'll do...) there will be a lot of fanservice for Tyrion.

A little bit of both. But try looking at it in the former way :) It's a comedy after all! Plenty of good and funny stuff was posted here.

You mean St. Tyrion will do more than look askance at doors, a la pre-boatsex scenes?  You do have a good point.  I mean, Cersei is left with The Mountain That Never Speaks and Qyburn, right?  We know Lena won't do scenes with Jerome, so that rules out Bronn for talking to her.  Maybe Cersei will finally have to give up some screen time, it's only taken 8 seasons to get to that point. 

Jaime was terrific, if dumb and brave, in those scenes, though.  Plus, he was Jaime and not Larry the Lunkhead.  That's always a bonus for me. 

8 hours ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

You mean St. Tyrion will do more than look askance at doors, a la pre-boatsex scenes?  You do have a good point.  I mean, Cersei is left with The Mountain That Never Speaks and Qyburn, right?  We know Lena won't do scenes with Jerome, so that rules out Bronn for talking to her.  Maybe Cersei will finally have to give up some screen time, it's only taken 8 seasons to get to that point. 

Jaime was terrific, if dumb and brave, in those scenes, though.  Plus, he was Jaime and not Larry the Lunkhead.  That's always a bonus for me. 

Yeah, well I do think that Cersei will have an over the top ending, but Tyrion...oh....our beloved Tyrion will have more presence overall during the season. As for Jaime, yeah, that second part of the episode was worth watching, good battle in terms of special effects and photography. At least we got that.

Archived