Acrophilia 15 (Back to the Vintage Version) - AND THE WINNER IS ...

Julia H.

Check out the clues because there is a new one, so now you have 10 characters to guess.

14 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Clue 6 has me thinking unkind thoughts about the author. Hope it's not anyone I like. But I like all of you so I guess I should feel bad? :dunno:

The author thought it was a completely transparent clue. :P

22 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:
22 hours ago, Julia H. said:

Check out the clues because there is a new one, so now you have 10 characters to guess.

The author thought it was a completely transparent clue. :P

Ah, that explains it! I have an opaque brain today. :D

Looks like I have one too, but maybe only slightly milky rather than fully opaque.

2 hours ago, Castellan said:

I can't see a theme although I have six I think are correct and three others pretty sure.

It's worth taking advantage of the prelims option. (There are also yes/no questions in this game.)

Important announcement:

Since another new player has joined recently (who wishes to be anonymous for the moment) and has submitted a character clue, I am going to present it now as an extra (bonus) clue, which you can guess for one extra point. Since this clue is not part of the original list (though the same theme applies here, too), you can all take a separate (and free) prelims round for it. Also, it does not count in the race for the first perfect set of clues, however, sucessful guesses will earn the author author points and the clue is eligible for favourite clue votes.

Here it is:

11. Tinkling rider (extra  gongs).

Happy guessing!

1 minute ago, D'oh Gabe said:

You being dead last would require me to make an effort and submit some answers :lol:

do it....no fair letting your real life interfere with my online fantasy goals... :lmao:

i am submitting a perfect list so with points spent i might break even...

:smoking:

Archived