The Last Kingdom II - NO MERCY [SPOlLERS Season I & II]

Veltigar

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

If episode 1 is screening at the end of October presumably we get the season started before the end of the year. About time, I’m looking forward to this. I chartered territory for me, I haven’t read past book 3 because the length of the series seems too daunting now, and I don’t know if he has an end in sight.

Arseling!

I think I made it to book 5... am planning to read a couple more before the next season.

1 hour ago, Corvinus said:

Yes, it's only Netlfix now. Since the episode count has increased to 10, I suspect the budget has been increased, but I don't know how much.

Ok -- thanks for that info.  I wasn't aware.  So that would explain why season 2 wasn't streaming in the UK via netflix?

In the US too?

Finally, netflix looks as though it may have something worth watching.  November . . . it hasn't had anything I gave 2 cents for, for months now.

Amazon prime doesn't have much that interests me either.  Nor has, for that matter either HBO or Showtime.

2 minutes ago, Zorral said:

In the US too?

Finally, netflix looks as though it may have something worth watching.  November . . . it hasn't had anything I gave 2 cents for, for months now.

Amazon prime doesn't have much that interests me either.  Nor has, for that matter either HBO or Showtime.

Yeah I agree. Haven’t really watched anything since The Americans ended. Very excited for this 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I need to brush up for S3. Can't for the life of me remember what the hell happened in S2. My wife and I watched the first two seasons rather quickly and it's been months.

It was good!  Two women were kidnapped, one much earlier than the other.   They both achieve, for the moment, happy conclusions, of the sort that one would not expect but made sense. Vikings, priests, battles and swords -- and champions of course.

Omigawd, it's tomorrow that season 3 goes up???????  I haven't finished Narcos yet, or season three of Billions (one of my current and probably going to be an all time favorite).  And it's Thanksgiving.  Well, there's no law I must use up the happy-making entertainment all at once, no siree bhob -- lots of what I really do like to look forward to, instead of just making do because what I really like isn't happening. :)

Archived