The Last Kingdom II - NO MERCY [SPOlLERS Season I & II]

Veltigar

Just finished. I loved 1 and 2 bit this season really picked it up. I'm pleased they had multiple antagonists, as all were too weak to be worrying by themselves. 

Still can't believe how little Uthred is, In every scene people tower over him. However the actor works so who gives a shit. 

Losing Alfred will definitely hurt next year. 

23 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Interesting I felt the side characters in season 1 and 2 (Leofric, Iseult, Skorpa, Guthrum, Ubba, Erik, Siegfried etc) were much more memorable than season 3 ( Skade, Bloodhair, Haesten, even Cnut was kinda meh for me.) 

Not those 4. They were ok as foils. I was thinking of everyone else. Not sure why, but Uthred's band and other supporting characters stood out more this season for me.

13 minutes ago, Myrddin said:

Not those 4. They were ok as foils. I was thinking of everyone else. Not sure why, but Uthred's band and other supporting characters stood out more this season for me.

Yeah I was trying to stick to characters that were introduced this season (I fucked that up actually cause Haesten was in season two :wacko:) but Finan/Sihtric and Osferth did have more screen time and they were good. Also I really enjoyed Edward but I wouldn’t consider him a minor character. 

Aldhelms character was a nice change from his book counterpart actually. Idk still think the first couple seasons had more memorable side characters but yea still lots of good ones this year as well.

19 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

None of those have anything to do with the way she looks. 

Yike! Your eyesight is very poor or else you do not know what "appearance" means.  :D  Or, your sights are set on parts as opposed to the person and role, which is, kinda, well -- I don't want to think about that!

27 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Yike! Your eyesight is very poor or else you do not know what "appearance" means.  :D  Or, your sights are set on parts as opposed to the person and role, which is, kinda, well -- I don't want to think about that!

Again, none of that has anything to do with the way she looks. She's beautiful in character and beautiful out of character. If you don't like her performance or feel her it detracts from her 'attractiveness' that is different to it affecting the way she looks. 

Archived