Werthead

Babylon 5

Season 4 dvd's are sitting there ready to go, next to the kitchen  cutting board where all the green onions get diced in prep for microwave burritos.   After rewatching DS9 on the Heroes & Investigation channel, I started feeling some survivor's guilt over Babylon 5 going un-rewatched.   Now it's time for the real TV space station of innovation to fight back and even things up. 

Handsome Bruce has made his appearance, and he is 500% better than O'Hare.  B5 still not very impressive overall, I'm actually wondering what it is that my former self was so entranced by, I'm not sure I would watch it now if I hadn't watched it then.  It still has some great elements but, so much more kitschy and corny and really, really uneven than I remembered.   

Edited by Cas Stark

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Handsome Bruce has made his appearance, and he is 500% better than O'Hare.  B5 still not very impressive overall, I'm actually wondering what it is that my former self was so entranced by, I'm not sure I would watch it now if I hadn't watched it then.  It still has some great elements but, so much more kitschy and corny and really, really uneven than I remembered.   

I have similar feelings about Stargate SG-1, at least the early seasons. I loved the show growing up, but maybe it's because I grew up. (somewhat)

4 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I have similar feelings about Stargate SG-1, at least the early seasons. I loved the show growing up, but maybe it's because I grew up. (somewhat)

Where all the planets they visited turn out to be in the American/Canadian Pacific Northwest?

;)

On 11/26/2019 at 2:46 PM, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Where all the planets they visited turn out to be in the American/Canadian Pacific Northwest?

;)

I kept expecting them to bump into Mulder and Scully.