Babylon's Ashes: The Expanse Book 6 (Spoilers)

Rhom

Just noticed in my Facebook feed that Babylon's Ashes is coming out on December 6!  Not sure how I missed that date.  I was just wondering when it would be coming out earlier last week. 

I didn't see a dedicated BA thread in the search function.  I'll edit this topic on release day to make this a spoiler thread, but until then... revel in the anticipation along with me!

EDIT:  Release day is upon us!  At REG's request, lets keep one thread and not clutter up everything... but keep spoilers hidden behind tags for a week or so.  Impressions and open non-spoiler discussions are certainly encouraged!

EDIT2:  A week after release, moving the thread into the dreaded Spoiler realm.  So the first 4 ish pages of discussion are free of spoilers if you are new to the thread. After that, BEWARE!

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

I'll edit this topic on release day to make this a spoiler thread

Can you wait until a week or so after its released, that those of us who can't get to it immediately can pop in for spoiler free impressions?

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

@DanielAbraham with the release of BA, will there be a signing tour?  Specifically approaching the Eastern Time Zone?  Even more specifically, somewhere in Kentucky?  :D 

All I've heard about from the publisher is a couple dates on the west coast.  I'm hoping at some point they swing us out a little wider, but it hasn't happened yet.

2 hours ago, DanielAbraham said:

All I've heard about from the publisher is a couple dates on the west coast.  I'm hoping at some point they swing us out a little wider, but it hasn't happened yet.

You need to tell them that you guys are a nationally renowned author as seen on the hit SyFy show The Expanse!

:thumbsup: 

7 hours ago, DanielAbraham said:

Hoping very much they swing you guys over to the Northeast.  Very excited for Tuesday and pulling an all nighter and probably not working Wednesday.  This series keeps getting better, thanks for the sweet reads!

Stopped by B&N tonight to confirm they'd have it tomorrow and maybe see if I could snag a copy tonight.

Alas, my roguish charm had no effect on the strict adherence to protocol of the bookish gal behind the information desk.  I'll go back tomorrow.

I have a final to give in the morning however and need something to read, so I picked up Arcanum Unbounded the short story collection by Brandon Sanderson.  I figure I can read a couple of those and then set it aside when I run over to the bookstore before lunch.

3 hours ago, Rhom said:

Stopped by B&N tonight to confirm they'd have it tomorrow and maybe see if I could snag a copy tonight.

Alas, my roguish charm had no effect on the strict adherence to protocol of the bookish gal behind the information desk.  I'll go back tomorrow.

I have a final to give in the morning however and need something to read, so I picked up Arcanum Unbounded the short story collection by Brandon Sanderson.  I figure I can read a couple of those and then set it aside when I run over to the bookstore before lunch.

It's been sitting on my kindle for 20 minutes. ;) 

6 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

It's been sitting on my kindle for 20 minutes. ;) 

You and your fancy new media. Hmph.

And you were the one all "Wah Wah Wah Wait to give spoilers for a couple weeks Wah Wah Wah."

;)

Archived