Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Newhouse

Wrinkle in Time Series

Well he only appears in three of the books.  The last we see of him in the third book he is 15 years old and he travels through time to stop a nuclear attack.  In later books with the Murry family he is only referred to and I think the last we hear of him is in A House Like a Lotus where it is said he is off on a secret mission but no one knows where that is.

On 12/4/2016 at 4:43 PM, lady narcissa said:

Well he only appears in three of the books.  The last we see of him in the third book he is 15 years old and he travels through time to stop a nuclear attack.  In later books with the Murry family he is only referred to and I think the last we hear of him is in A House Like a Lotus where it is said he is off on a secret mission but no one knows where that is.

This. You never find out what happens to him.

On 12/4/2016 at 4:43 PM, lady narcissa said:

Woah, i really need to go back and reread these books. I have no memory about a nuclear attack happening at all.

5 hours ago, GAROVORKIN said:

The upcoming film adaptation looks promising. B)

I’m not confident anyone can effectively adapt “A Wrinkle in Time”.

On 1/14/2018 at 1:54 PM, GAROVORKIN said:

The upcoming film adaptation looks promising. B)

It looks far too cartoonish for my taste unfortunately, which is a pity as I like the idea of aWiT movie. 

On 1/15/2018 at 10:20 PM, Ghjhero said:

It looks far too cartoonish for my taste unfortunately, which is a pity as I like the idea of aWiT movie. 

Disney has had far more hist them mess of late.  This film might find an audience.