HBO's Westworld V - These violent delights... [Spoilers]

.H.

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

They desperately need to include a Sean Bean cameo as a host in storage to be deployed to Medieval World.  Of course, every arriving guest would be 100% certain that said host was going to perish.

That would be a great easter egg! Then they could have had Arya see Delores' face in the house of black and white!

23 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

They desperately need to include a Sean Bean cameo as a host in storage to be deployed to Medieval World.  Of course, every arriving guest would be 100% certain that said host was going to perish.

Dude, what if the GoT series finale has a post credits scene where Tyrion returns by horse to a strangely vacant corner of King's Landing. There he approaches an unusual looking building with large, reflective glass windows. He walks to a steel and glass door whereupon he enters by punching a code into a keypad. A woosh of air is let in as the door unseals to let him pass. As he enters the building a female host that looks a lot like Maeve approaches him holding a garment bag draped over her left arm, and her left hand is grasping a polished pair of leather black shoes. She says, "Welcome back Dr. Trask. Will you be departing or wait for Dr. Grey to return?" The camera swings around to the host's POV and we see a sign behind Tyrion/Dr. Bolivar Trask that reads "Welcome to Fantasy World." 

Sorry. That idea of a WW/GoT mash-up took me on a fanboy digression there. I had to throw in the X-Men connection there for good measure. :blush:

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Astromech said:

Haha, Heart-Shaped Box. Trailer looks good. I'm hoping we see more than just a few glimpses of Samurai World.

I assume we will see quite a bit of it. (FYI I know we all assumed SW stood for Samurai World but they've since said it's Shogun World.) I read somewhere that there are six worlds total in the park. You gotta figure they have Roman and Medieval worlds like in the movie (and oh god please HBO resist the urge to make Medieval world Westeros World. You can still reuse the props and costumes.) but I wonder what the last two are? Space World seems like a good bet.  ....Water world? no wait everyone hated that movie. Maybe some kinda Prohibition era gangster world? 

This is just a random thought but James Frain would fit in so perfectly on this show. Not that Star Trek is gonna kill him off anytime soon but maybe they could make it work.

7 hours ago, Astromech said:

Haha, Heart-Shaped Box. Trailer looks good. I'm hoping we see more than just a few glimpses of Samurai World.

Yeah the orchestral notes hook me. Loved Paint it Black in the S1 pilot.

51 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I assume we will see quite a bit of it. (FYI I know we all assumed SW stood for Samurai World but they've since said it's Shogun World.) I read somewhere that there are six worlds total in the park. You gotta figure they have Roman and Medieval worlds like in the movie (and oh god please HBO resist the urge to make Medieval world Westeros World. You can still reuse the props and costumes.) but I wonder what the last two are? Space World seems like a good bet.  ....Water world? no wait everyone hated that movie. Maybe some kinda Prohibition era gangster world? 

Jurassic World no doubt.

5 hours ago, RumHam said:

I read somewhere that there are six worlds total in the park.

Yep.  Fucking love that trailer, could watch it over and over again.  So Nolan-y, and Heart-Shaped Box is perfect.  My expectations are this show is only going to get better as Joy and Nolan's vision becomes more into focus.

Archived