Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Ragnar

Connor

Sooooo apparently MMA fighter Connor McGregor has been cast for either season 7 or 8 of GOT. Wonder who he's going to portray? I'm a huge fan of his so I'm very curious. IMO he would've been a great Euron Greyjoy

I don't think he'll be cast as anyone too important to the story, It's not been confirmed yet but I think his role will mainly be a cameo one. Perhaps some sort of wildling? He definitely has the look for it.

I would love to see him in a cameo role, preferably an unnamed one.  Maybe we get Clegane Bowl this season or next, and The Notorious is some commoner killed by the Mountain during the brawl.

On 9-12-2016 at 10:56 AM, TappMan said:

I don't think he'll be cast as anyone too important to the story, It's not been confirmed yet but I think his role will mainly be a cameo one. Perhaps some sort of wildling? He definitely has the look for it.

On 30-12-2016 at 2:34 AM, PyroclasticFlow said:

I would love to see him in a cameo role, preferably an unnamed one.  Maybe we get Clegane Bowl this season or next, and The Notorious is some commoner killed by the Mountain during the brawl.

Rumor is he will be a mute aboard Euron Crow's Eye's ship, the Silence.