TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

On 27/12/2016 at 10:11 PM, First of My Name said:

Wait, so season 3 is actually happening? Why are they returning to it after the perfection of season 2's ending?

And fuck :crying: You will be missed, Carrie.

My excitement is admittedly tempered by fear.

3 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

My excitement is admittedly tempered by fear.

I thought the rumors of a third season were made up, because it makes no sense at all from a story perspective. I love the show, I just finished rewatching it but honestly the odds of a third season improving the overall story are not good. They finished on what might well be the best possible ending. I might wait for you to watch it and give me feedback before starting this :P 

3 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I thought the rumors of a third season were made up, because it makes no sense at all from a story perspective. I love the show, I just finished rewatching it but honestly the odds of a third season improving the overall story are not good. They finished on what might well be the best possible ending. I might wait for you to watch it and give me feedback before starting this :P 

That is acceptable. I can't not watch it after all. It's got the same team working on it, same studio, director and writer. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

That is acceptable. I can't not watch it after all. It's got the same team working on it, same studio, director and writer. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

That does sound more promising. Who knows? If they come up with a good angle, it might be worth it. I'm curious what they'll come up with even if they can't top what came before.

Also I am fucking pumped for Rogue One :commie: 

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

Oh. That explains it. I thought you were in London. :P 

No, and I travelled home on release day too so I couldn't see it before I left either. I have so far remained unspoiled* though, which is always nice

*other than a few small things like

a brief appearance by Leia at the end

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

When are you going? 

STRESSED. 

:tantrum:

I just came back.

Basically it was everything I hoped it would be. It's honestly worth seeing for the visuals alone, but the characters and action were great too. This is how the Rebellion was meant to look.

There was a tribute to Carrie before the movie started. Never seen that before in the theater, nice gesture.

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

I just came back.

Basically it was everything I hoped it would be. It's honestly worth seeing for the visuals alone, but the characters and action were great too. This is how the Rebellion was meant to look.

There was a tribute to Carrie at the start of the movie. Never seen that before in the theater, nice gest

Awww. 

Spoiler

And I suppose the leia cameo at the end has a whole new depth with recent sad events

Spoiler

For some reason I seem to have forgotten how to speak English tonight, not sure what's going o with that.

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

Awww. 

Hide contents

And I suppose the leia cameo at the end has a whole new depth with recent sad events

Hide contents

For some reason I seem to have forgotten how to speak English tonight, not sure what's going o with that.

Yeah, but in a way it was more fitting.

There is this really annoying ad right in front in what I'm typing, right in the middle of my screen??? Go away.

I have just seen Rogue One too. I was not sure I wanted to see it in the cinema at all, but a friend invited me, so ...

It was nice.

33 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

There was a tribute to Carrie before the movie started. Never seen that before in the theater, nice gesture.

There was no such thing where I went to. Instead, there were trailers for some movies that looked shitty and for GOTG.

Also, I bought myself not one, but two pairs of skinny jeans today. Lets see how that works. I did not trample all my principles by that, right? Please tell me I didn't? I mean, sure the supernatural entity said I would look better in non-bell-shaped ones, but really I am just trying out new things, right, right? I really needed new trousers, the last fully decent pair popped open below my bum on the day I travelled here.

Archived