TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

It is New Year's eve and I won't be spending it with my parents! Woohoo! Reason for a HUUUUUGE celebration! :commie::commie::commie::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Nice :) Almost everyone coming to our place to celebrate has canceled because of ill family members <_< So my NYE will be pretty boring.

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

:rolleyes: Of course, boy king. Because this thread will probably never reach 1000, right?

Exactly. It's the perfect strategy.

4 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Nice :) Almost everyone coming to our place to celebrate has canceled because of ill family members <_< So my NYE will be pretty boring.

Exactly. It's the perfect strategy.

I myself was tempted to cancel too. I really don't feel like going anywhere snotty and sneezy. But I had already bought my part of snacks and booze so let's do this shit... but I won't get drunk and I'll be home by 2. I'm not screwing up my last day off (tomorrow) with a hangover. 

Long live supreme dictator FOMN! :commie:  

And by the way, New Years resolution 

numero 1: Have decent champagne from a real champagne glass next New Year's Eve. 

We always had champagne from real champagne glasses at home. This year, I have a bottle of glühwein that somebody brought to my birthdday party - I am taking it to the supernatural entity's and we will see what happens then.

I am still a bit snotty, but better than a few days ago, and no way I am skipping New Year because of this! :commie:

I am heading out now. Don't wait up. :leer:

Oh, and ...

Spoiler

... have a lovely celebration and a happy New Year, spammers. :grouphug:

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

And yes I know a plastic champagne glass  is trashy but still less trashy than drinking champagne from a coffee mug. Oh well. 

A coffee mug is still a lot less trashy than swigging it straight from the bottle!

58 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

HOW is it possibly that you can't get a fucking taxi at 8pm on New Year's Eve? 

Everyone wants a taxi on New Year's Eve - there aren't enough to go round.

I got around the taxi problem by driving, I went out for dinner with a group of friends and was considering staying out and seeing in the new year with them but didn't really feel like it, it's amazing how not being with your partner at this time of year can put you in a really low mood :(.

11 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I got around the taxi problem by driving, I went out for dinner with a group of friends and was considering staying out and seeing in the new year with them but didn't really feel like it, it's amazing how not being with your partner at this time of year can put you in a really low mood :(.

Is she away then I take it? 

Im spending new year at home, with the dog and mothership. Because I hate most everyone else up here in the North right now 

58 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Is she away then I take it? 

Im spending new year at home, with the dog and mothership. Because I hate most everyone else up here in the North right now 

She is, and for another week too :(, the only good thing is I can't get moaned at for wanting to practice guitar past midnight.

15 hours ago, felice said:

A coffee mug is still a lot less trashy than swigging it straight from the bottle!

Everyone wants a taxi on New Year's Eve - there aren't enough to go round.

I guess yeah. We ended up with glass water cups which are a bit better than coffee mugs so it was fine. 

5 hours ago, Eyron said:

hello! happy new year :ph34r:

Well hello stranger! :D happy new year to you too. How is life? 

Happy 2017 everybody! 

Happy new year everybody!

23 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I myself was tempted to cancel too. I really don't feel like going anywhere snotty and sneezy. But I had already bought my part of snacks and booze so let's do this shit... but I won't get drunk and I'll be home by 2. I'm not screwing up my last day off (tomorrow) with a hangover. 

Long live supreme dictator FOMN! :commie:  

And by the way, New Years resolution 

numero 1: Have decent champagne from a real champagne glass next New Year's Eve. 

Fortunately some friends invited me last-minute so I ended up having a pretty good night. And the hangover is not as bad as I expected.

Best resolution I've seen.

Also yes :commie: 

Oh, and the next thread is the Spamsmoot 2017. Start working on your campaigns, spammers. :pirate: (From the look of this thread, you still have some time though.)

Tick tock tick tock, the boy king's clock is ticking away with each new post ... :devil:

:P

Welcome back Odie, drop by more often.

43 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, and the next thread is the Spamsmoot 2017. Start working on your campaigns, spammers. :pirate: (From the look of this thread, you still have some time though.)

Tick tock tick tock, the boy king's clock is ticking away with each new post ... :devil:

:P

Please, at our going rate pebbles and I will still be ruling in when it's time for 2018's moot.

42 minutes ago, Call me Odie said:

Hello spammers, remember me?

Sure, Odie! Nice birdie, happy New Year!

19 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

Happy new year spammers

And to you, once and current (for the moment) queen!

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

Please, at our going rate pebbles and I will still be ruling in when it's time for 2018's moot.

I intend to stop this madness. Starting with this post right here. :D

Wait a sec, don't we have a birthday to celebrate acknowledge through a hazy mist of yesterday's fatigue today?

In case I am not wrong ...

Spoiler

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAR!

In case I am wrong, ignore this post and continue with your regularly scheduled spam.

Archived