TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Wait a sec, don't we have a birthday to celebrate acknowledge through a hazy mist of yesterday's fatigue today?

In case I am not wrong ...

Reveal hidden contents

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAR!

In case I am wrong, ignore this post and continue with your regularly scheduled spam.

Technically, isn't it officially the world's birthday today?

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, and the next thread is the Spamsmoot 2017. Start working on your campaigns, spammers. :pirate: (From the look of this thread, you still have some time though.)

Tick tock tick tock, the boy king's clock is ticking away with each new post ... :devil:

:P

Actually I can always edit this title if necessary so we may still use this thread if it goes on for too long. I'm just one woman, I cannot spam 50 pages alone

16 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Happy New Year to you all. :cheers:

And to you, Cora. :)

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Where's everybody? 

Still hungover, are we? 

Nope! I was already a good girl today and visited a museum with a friend and took a walk. I managed to get up something after 10 AM.

Spammers, I am in a weird situation. The supernatural entity went way overboard with his Christmas present for me. It made me uncomfortable because it was waaaaay expensive and fancy. Also, I have an older thing like that that I like using and do not want to get rid of. So I did not know what to do. He said it is completely okay if I do not want it and he can go return it, but I do not want him to have more work with that. So I said I would keep it. I still really do not want to stop using the old one, though. :idea: Just had to share this with you all.

21 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I understand your predicament completely, old sex toys can hold great sentimental value.

You bastard!, I was reading her post and was just about to make a very similar comment, then scroll down to find you'd beaten me to it :D.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

And to you, Cora. :)

Nope! I was already a good girl today and visited a museum with a friend and took a walk. I managed to get up something after 10 AM.

Spammers, I am in a weird situation. The supernatural entity went way overboard with his Christmas present for me. It made me uncomfortable because it was waaaaay expensive and fancy. Also, I have an older thing like that that I like using and do not want to get rid of. So I did not know what to do. He said it is completely okay if I do not want it and he can go return it, but I do not want him to have more work with that. So I said I would keep it. I still really do not want to stop using the old one, though. :idea: Just had to share this with you all.

10 AM?! Museum?! Why are you still on vacation? How dare you? :crying: how does anybody dare sleep in and have fun when I can't? :bawl: 

Keep the old stuff on the shelf for the memories and start using the new one. And don't feel bad, he is spoiling you because he loves you, just enjoy it. :leer: 

Spoiler

Does this statement make me a bad person? I don't think so. I like spoiling people I love too. 

28 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I understand your predicament completely, old sex toys can hold great sentimental value.

:lmao: 

Just now, Buckwheat said:

Okay, just in case anybody else has similarly dirty minds as Sidious and Bear, the present was most definitely NOT a sex toy.

I know, and I didn't think of that, but you have to admit, it was an award worthy comment. 

Just now, RhaenysB said:

Reveal hidden contents

Does this statement make me a bad person? I don't think so. I like spoiling people I love too. 

I know, and I didn't think of that, but you have to admit, it was an award worthy comment. 

It was, my only gripe is he beat me to making it :P.

33 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

10 AM?! Museum?! Why are you still on vacation? How dare you? :crying: how does anybody dare sleep in and have fun when I can't? :bawl: 

Keep the old stuff on the shelf for the memories and start using the new one. And don't feel bad, he is spoiling you because he loves you, just enjoy it. :leer: 

Hide contents

Are you at work? :/ What do you do now, RB?

Yes, I am still free this week. Actually I expected to be back at work today, but both people on my project are still on vacation, so they said there is no sense in me coming to be there alone, because I could not do anything. So I am relaxing a being a tourist for a week.

Weird shelf ornament. :P

No, it was not. :angry: *tries to be sulky and contrarian*

Archived