TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

1 hour ago, Call me Odie said:

I would say that it is something in between the hall in Rohan, Meduseld, and that. 

Sounds about right. Meduseld felt pretty underwhelming too. 

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I was referring to the quality of the character rather than Yidu herself. Long story short Hirst sucks at creating characters.

Oh no, so Astrid is a Yidu level character? 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

You are right, this is the exact reason I need to keep it.  Thanks for that post, RB. ;)

I should probably read the instruction manual now.

:commie: 

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yes. Apparently the episode after I quit was better but I'll wait until the end of the season to decide whether to watch them. The first few episodes I watched were season 4a level bad. Remember Yidu? Remember Torvi? Well, so does Hirst 

Most recent episode was the best episode in a long time. 

19 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Both sound good, though I would probably have chosen Glastonbury myself. But then travelling to Glastonbury would be the much more viable option of the two for me ;) 

Still, I do like the Glastonbury line up. Only Sunday isn't really doing anything for me

Glastonbury looks great too but that Cochella line up is too good for me to miss, Radiohead,New Order,Warpaint,Mura Massa,Kaleo, Royksopp and Two Door Cinema Club, plus California sunshine plus family visit instead of West Country drizzle and mud, I've made up my mind already now I just need to convince my fiancée but to be fair she likes Beyoncé (I know :( ) so it shouldn't be too hard.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Glastonbury looks great too but that Cochella line up is too good for me to miss, Radiohead,New Order,Warpaint,Mura Massa,Kaleo, Royksopp and Two Door Cinema Club, plus California sunshine plus family visit instead of West Country drizzle and mud, I've made up my mind already now I just need to convince my fiancée but to be fair she likes Beyoncé (I know :( ) so it shouldn't be too hard.

Well, everyone has their flaws :P At least it's only Beyoncé, could be so much worse.

I'm sure you'll love it, much jealousy over here! Was going to go to Glastonbury myself actually, but had to give up on that idea because I'm going away then

39 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Well, everyone has their flaws :P At least it's only Beyoncé, could be so much worse.

I'm sure you'll love it, much jealousy over here! Was going to go to Glastonbury myself actually, but had to give up on that idea because I'm going away then

Oh it does get worse, Taylor Swift and Coldplay *shudders* still if she's going to subject me to Beyoncé I'm making her see Radiohead.

3 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

it looks like you are having fun with your boyfriends gift. :leer:

it sounds so much more fun when ooc.

What is ooc?

1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

and I'm kinda sorry for that suggestive pictionary sentence.  I just could not help myself.    I know I'm a terrible person.   but I do mostly try to keep the dark and twisted thoughts inside my head.

It is fine. I was actually thinking about hosting a new game, if there is interest.

My nails are too long for the mobile screen (and they are not THAT long). I think it is a pain in the a** to use the phone for a long time but it's great when I'm sitting on the train in the morning so I don't fall asleep. And audio books, I need audio books in the morning.

1 hour ago, felice said:

Having multiple windows open on a phone doesn't sound very practical! And typing on a little screen is horrible.

That's not what I mean by multi tasking, I mean browsing anything while on public transport / in a waiting room / in a taxi / doing housework. Generally having access to it whenever you want. I'm completely used to the small screen and typing on the phone. Sitting in front of a laptop/desk top to communicate online feels like a complete waste of time. I can post here, write an email or chat in messenger just fine while I'm doing something else. 

2 hours ago, felice said:

Having multiple windows open on a phone doesn't sound very practical! And typing on a little screen is horrible.

It depends really, I think using a laptop is nicer but if you have a decent sized phone sometimes it's more convenient to use that than a computer.

Archived