TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

3 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Not true. Maybe you have never been in special events.

I don't agree. His speech about spirit is one of his best. 

Uh, it is true that most people under 30 haven't watched The Great Dictator.

Also, this is a better Pacino speech.

Bonus: Watchmen

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

Uh, it is true that most people under 30 haven't watched The Great Dictator.

Most people under 30 also haven't listened to classic music but they have listen to Justin Bieber. The majority isn't what makes something good or not. 

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Most people under 30 also haven't listened to classic music but they have listen to Justin Bieber. The majority isn't what makes something good or not. 

No, but a speech can't communicate something if no-one hears it. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Maybe even more as the series was only 6 episodes long wasn't it?, same with Ultraviolet.

Yep. Ultraviolet was even more in need of more episodes; Neverwhere at least wrapped up the story well.

10 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

But, your point was that people under 30 still did watch it...you were making an appeal to popular judgment and now are disparaging popular judgment...

9 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

But, your point was that people under 30 still did watch it...you were making an appeal to popular judgment and now are disparaging popular judgment...

What I am tryng to say is that what is good is good no matter if it is unpopular its classic.

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

They just prove how great someone’s taste is.  Your ruler has to have a great taste in movies.

That would require me to play the videos, which I don't do. 

My vote won't be bought by being coerced into wasting 4G on movie speeches I don't even want to see. One point for rocksniffer who hasn't posted a YouTube video of movie speech yet. 

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

That would require me to play the videos, which I don't do. 

My vote won't be bought by being coerced into wasting 4G on movie speeches I don't even want to see. One point for rocksniffer who hasn't posted a YouTube video of movie speech yet. 

I think that you are correct.

1 hour ago, felice said:

Yep. Ultraviolet was even more in need of more episodes; Neverwhere at least wrapped up the story well.

I'd love it if both series were revisited now!!, sadly unlikely to happen but they're doing a Deadwood movie so there is hope I suppose.

59 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

If you don't know the speeches with which to win my vote then you don't deserve the monarchy. 

Ah Helena, is this more your cup of tea?:

Progress report one month into wearing skinny jeans:

They do not flap around and drag in the snow/rainy floor, so they do not get wet around the ankles. Very important in the current weather conditions. (With the thicker pair of boots, I can even wear them inside the boots.)

Comfort-wise no big difference. At the beginning I felt like I was wearing too little, as if I were walking around just in leggings. But I quickly got used to them.

The supernatural entity thinks I look much better in skinny jeans than in the wide ones - he says that the wide ones make me look much older.

46 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Progress report one month into wearing skinny jeans:

They do not flap around and drag in the snow/rainy floor, so they do not get wet around the ankles. Very important in the current weather conditions. (With the thicker pair of boots, I can even wear them inside the boots.)

Comfort-wise no big difference. At the beginning I felt like I was wearing too little, as if I were walking around just in leggings. But I quickly got used to them.

The supernatural entity thinks I look much better in skinny jeans than in the wide ones - he says that the wide ones make me look much older.

Ooh, very tactfully put by the supernatural entity. 

I'm yet to be persuaded to vote for anyone. Was leaning Ab, then I considered RS, but he disappeared and didn't answer my queries. So, whatever. One day my Dracula will come, and when he does, we will unleash the end of days upon you all. 

Lord Sidious and Ab will be spared of course. And the Royal Flower. She is amusing with her blushes and what not. And of course, she has just discovered the joy of skinny jeans. I am not so cruel and callous as to rip that from her already.

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Lord Sidious and Ab will be spared of course. And the Royal Flower. She is amusing with her blushes and what not. And of course, she has just discovered the joy of skinny jeans. I am not so cruel and callous as to RIP that from her already.

That's the supernatural entity's job. :leer: 

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

So as the light skimmer I am, who's actually running for this poisoned chalice leadership opportunity?

This shit takes me back there was a solid few months in high school where all I listened to was the wu tang/Beatles mash up 

was my favorite. 

8 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Ooh, very tactfully put by the supernatural entity. 

Of course. ;)

But then he also thinks that the only good thing about Frozen is Let it go. :P

Do you know the computer game The Witness, abbie (or anybody else)? I was playing ot with him yesterday. He showed me Dishonoured 2 earlier, but I was not interested in that one. I like The Witness though, those logic puzzles are fun. Only we are stuck now.

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

And the Royal Flower. She is amusing with her blushes and what not. And of course, she has just discovered the joy of skinny jeans. I am not so cruel and callous as to rip that from her already.

Oh why thank you, thank you for your generosity, my cruel future ruler. I think I should apply for an emigration visa while there is still time.

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

That is a funny picture.

Archived