TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

7 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

This shit takes me back there was a solid few months in high school where all I listened to was the wu tang/Beatles mash up 

was my favorite.

I keep rediscovering it, so I spent at least an hour downloading and chopping it up on Itunes a couple of months ago.

Have something that is very much not Wu-Tang:

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Lord Sidious and Ab will be spared of course. And the Royal Flower. She is amusing with her blushes and what not. And of course, she has just discovered the joy of skinny jeans. I am not so cruel and callous as to rip that from her already.

The fact you'd only spare a Sith lawyer, a banker and a unicorn loving flower just because she amuses you speaks volumes for your black soul.

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Progress report one month into wearing skinny jeans:

They do not flap around and drag in the snow/rainy floor, so they do not get wet around the ankles. Very important in the current weather conditions. (With the thicker pair of boots, I can even wear them inside the boots.)

Comfort-wise no big difference. At the beginning I felt like I was wearing too little, as if I were walking around just in leggings. But I quickly got used to them.

The supernatural entity thinks I look much better in skinny jeans than in the wide ones - he says that the wide ones make me look much older.

I'm glad you like it, it's really a lot more practical than flared jeans, not to mention that it looks far better too. 

And that's no wonder since nobody really wears flared jeans anymore. Though Gigi and Kendal might be bribing them back. 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course. ;)

But then he also thinks that the only good thing about Frozen is Let it go. :P

Do you know the computer game The Witness, abbie (or anybody else)? I was playing ot with him yesterday. He showed me Dishonoured 2 earlier, but I was not interested in that one. I like The Witness though, those logic puzzles are fun. Only we are stuck now.

Oh why thank you, thank you for your generosity, my cruel future ruler. I think I should apply for an emigration visa while there is still time.

That is a funny picture.

What makes you think your any Visa you apply for will still be valid when you need it?   even once you have re-located and assimilated peacefully for several years?

Hi thread?  can I officially hand my crown back in yet?  I've kept it in pristine condition due to lack of use.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

The fact you'd only spare a Sith lawyer, a banker and a unicorn loving flower just because she amuses you speaks volumes for your black soul.

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.

9 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course. ;)

But then he also thinks that the only good thing about Frozen is Let it go. :P

Do you know the computer game The Witness, abbie (or anybody else)? I was playing ot with him yesterday. He showed me Dishonoured 2 earlier, but I was not interested in that one. I like The Witness though, those logic puzzles are fun. Only we are stuck now.

The Witness is probably a relatively good choice for a beginner. I'd say that Dishonored is a much better game generally but it's not entirely friendly to newcomers, and an important part of its impact comes from the previous game.

Portal and Portal 2 are other puzzle games you might enjoy. And if you're after some more challenging puzzles, The Talos Principle.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've had Dishonoured 2 a while although I've not played it recently, I keep getting a high chaos rating, those guards you sneak past, I can't help but go back and kill them all.

It has to be Ghost and Clean Hands I'm afraid. No-one can stop what they've never seen. 

greetings spamlanders and future subjects...

i would apologize for my delay in responding by hey...does this look like someone who apologizes

On 1/30/2017 at 11:43 AM, Buckwheat said:

Yes! I am VERY tempted to vote for a lone smoking dog now. If only he were to offer me some additional reason as bribes ... :leer:

oh queen of my heart...these aren't bribes...they are gifts... :leer:

http://malecelebsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/jason-momoa-shirtless.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jgavpev.jpg

http://static---depclar.app-hosted.com/media/img/depclar/W1001-H1502-Bffffff/M/mens_junkie_jeans_1.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7549/15881745277_8b44c5a371_n.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7556/15970452655_a925feb61c_n.jpg

On 1/30/2017 at 0:06 PM, First of My Name said:

Buck is right, bribe now are be doomed to the life of a peasant forever.

bribes are the tools of the weak...but just in case here's something just for you oh King Bam Bam

On 1/30/2017 at 0:14 PM, Lord Sidious said:

I feel like I must ask more questions of you first,

Where do you stand on megalomania, use of the dark side of the force, the cuteness of hop hops,the hotness of Cara, Hendrix or Page, nasally imbibing stimulants derived from the coca plant whilst listening to 80s synth music, Buck just being wrong for disliking heels and Cora being a royal grapefruit?.

where do i stand on megalomania...in front and slightly to the left...

the dark side is the only side...because the light fears me...

i shall ignore the hopping vermin for now...

while i don't disagree this sweet thang is hot... these dudes just rocked my world

does this answer your question

i enjoy a nice set of gams in high heels...how ever as a flower in my former life i respect her personal choices...

my little sis Cora is sweet and tart...so a royal grapefruit she might be... though i see her like this with a shot of vodka

On 1/30/2017 at 0:39 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

NSFW:

https://youtu.be/ewTB9znSBa4

I approve the music selection :wub::thumbsup: Tempted...

Where do you stand on punishment and tyrany? What would you feel about the ocassional apocalypse, whether caused by supernatural beings fallen from heaven or AI beings gaining sentience? Asking for a friend or two....

first some safe worship just for you...

and now some worship that is completely safe here in my living room but for those of you at work...not so much...in fact totally NSFW

as to your questions...punishments will follow only if people refuse to eat, drink, and not give a fuck...

tyranny...well this is all i got for that...

i support fire and chaos as is revealed in this recent profile pic... http://i.imgur.com/vQVwud2.jpg

tell your friends i shall not discriminate against supernatural beings or extraterrestrials...both will bend to my will

let the apocalypse commence

On 1/30/2017 at 1:23 PM, ab aeterno said:

This is basically anarchy too. All the anarchy candidates should band together in support of nothing.

i have long supported anarchy through thoughts and deeds... http://orig01.deviantart.net/ddc0/f/2012/254/e/7/anarchy_by_thweatted-d5edy1q.png

...hell i might just be the archetype of anarchy... http://sonsanarchyshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jax-photo-22.jpg

On 1/30/2017 at 1:28 PM, RhaenysB said:

:cheers: YAY SNIFFER. Welcome back and so good to see you running for office :lol: 

Anyways... I can't really say I'm particularly drawn to the plan of any of the candidates. One of them did offer to grant me any ridiculous title I make up for myself, so that's that so far. I'm still not ready to cast my vote.

Beautiful Rhae...:cheers: back acha...

as you know my titles might be slightly off color but if you have thoughts on one that would suit your style as well as mine...PM me and let's talk over drinks :leer:

On 1/30/2017 at 3:54 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

My lewdness was ignored. Shame on you both.

as your king, i might ignore conventions..i might ignore the need to post regularly...

but i shall never ignore lewdness...a lewdless leader is useless...my rule will begin with me serving you thus..

http://i.imgur.com/Jgz91Jb.jpg

??? i some how deleted felice's post but my response is this...

allow me to persuade you, felice, with wine and song...

On 1/31/2017 at 2:57 AM, Buckwheat said:

Am leaning towards the Sniffer, but he still has some persuading to do.

Why don't JQC and Sniffer join their powers and form a kickass ruling team? Also, we need some visual propaganda. :P Where are the convincing avatars?

working on a new avi now my darling former Queen...be patient...

and i would be honored to have a lovely consort...or fangirl...to join me in the debauchery i have planned...

23 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Is it a competition of who provides the best the most inspirational speech, regardless of the topic?

while those are good speeches...i shall let action speak for me

https://media.yayomg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/yayomg-gru-and-margot-dance-gif.gif

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

@rocksniffer what are you willing to give for my vote? 

Still haven't made up my mind about who to support...

i shall do this daily just for you...

http://i.imgur.com/u4N83DX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/avZiJzH.jpg

:leer:

23 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@rocksniffer huh... that's a nice try though I can't say you hit the bulls eye. 5/10 at best. Well hit me with a suggestion at least. But you called me beautiful, so that's certainly a good point :D:P 

btw, general question: 

is there a deadline? Or we just count votes after 1000 posts?

5/10...man you are a hard sell...pirates bearing rum and a cuba libre...not good enough, eh...do you need more skin or more libations...perhaps this

well i am working my one active brain cell to discover the perfect title for a woman of your style and wit...not to mention your beauty and your joie de vivre...

let me ponder a moment....

:smoking:

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

It has to be Ghost and Clean Hands I'm afraid. No-one can stop what they've never seen. 

No no no no, they will die!!.

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

where do i stand on megalomania...in front and slightly to the left...

the dark side is the only side...because the light fears me...

i shall ignore the hopping vermin for now...

while i don't disagree this sweet thang is hot... these dudes just rocked my world

does this answer your question

i enjoy a nice set of gams in high heels...how ever as a flower in my former life i respect her personal choices...

my little sis Cora is sweet and tart...so a royal grapefruit she might be... though i see her like this with a shot of vodka

You were doing so well apart from this, plus not a Zeppelin fan, at all, that isn't a dealbreaker though,sadly referring to hop hops as vermin :o is, therefore I must vote for ab, sorry not personal.

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

5/10...man you are a hard sell...pirates bearing rum and a cuba libre...not good enough, eh...do you need more skin or more libations...perhaps this

well i am working my one active brain cell to discover the perfect title for a woman of your style and wit...not to mention your beauty and your joie de vivre...

let me ponder a moment....

:smoking:

He wasn't the best looking pirate :dunno: you want to impress a girl with a pirate drinking rum, you go with this one

Take your time, no rush, we still have 100+ posts to go. 

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

bribes are the tools of the weak...but just in case here's something just for you oh King Bam Bam

Bam Bam?

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

btw, general question: 

is there a deadline? Or we just count votes after 1000 posts?

I was planning to count votes just before the race, but since so few people have voted maybe I'm inclined to wait a little longer. Maybe choose a day as deadline?

3 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Bam Bam?

I was planning to count votes just before the race, but since so few people have voted maybe I'm inclined to wait a little longer. Maybe choose a day as deadline?

Maybe a royal summon for anybody who wants to vote? Friday 24:00 as a deadline? Last 24 hours to vote? These are just random suggestions. 

7 hours ago, WaffleSausage said:

What makes you think your any Visa you apply for will still be valid when you need it?   even once you have re-located and assimilated peacefully for several years?

As far as I know, this thread is not a Trumpocracy. Maybe we should write an oath that all the spammers must pledge, that they shall never try to turn this thread in a Trumpocracy.

And no, you cannot hand in your crown until you have voted for who will succeed you (previos rulers my vote, right?). Or decided to abstain, I guess.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

The Witness is probably a relatively good choice for a beginner. I'd say that Dishonored is a much better game generally but it's not entirely friendly to newcomers, and an important part of its impact comes from the previous game.

I am not handy enough with the keyboard, so I cannot move well enough for dishonoured. That is not a problem in Witness, you do not get killed there if you stumble around.

I do not think I want to start playing other games myself, I just enjoy it in company with him.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've had Dishonoured 2 a while although I've not played it recently, I keep getting a high chaos rating, those guards you sneak past, I can't help but go back and kill them all.

The supernatural entity tries to play games in such a way that he does not kill anybody.

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

greetings spamlanders and future ...

Snipped for length.

Now this was a VERY convincing campaign. Some diplomatic answers there too. I am impressed.

So to avoid the future ramblings and stuff, cause honestly this is a slightly boring spamsmoot, I cast my vote here.

SNIFFER! SNIFFER! SNIFFER KING! :commie::commie::commie:

You better give me a cool-sounding title and a high position in court.

23 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Maybe a royal summon for anybody who wants to vote? Friday 24:00 as a deadline? Last 24 hours to vote? These are just random suggestions. 

Can we do it at Sunday? I finally got a job interview in Saturday in another city and I will be out of town until Sunday afternoon.

Archived