TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

All the time. I seem to be a constant cycle of being ill in some way, starting to recover and then being ill again. 

I dread next week. Travel will not be good

Ugh it sucks :(.

36 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

oh i see you would rather see this... or this

well i can see the need for soft furry animals like puppies and kittens, baby deer and horses but when the bunnies are making short work of my garden i am blinded to their cuteness...

But, tiny hoppers!:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/99/1b/21991bddc437146cf5d63b298660e4bc.jpg

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Sunday is fine with me. Can you make a decision on this, @First of My Name

A job interview on a Saturday? That's interesting. Good luck! 

@Jon's Queen Consort Sunday it is.

37 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

yes

Nice :P 

12 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I bid adieu to our former rulers (with fitting music for your exit). I believe standard practice is to tell the younger spamlings that you will be going to live on a farm. There will of course be skilful individuals awaiting you outside, where you may choose your mode of termination.

Great song, but sadly the tradition won't really work when I'm the youngest spammer of all, I'm afraid I'll have to skip the liquidation.

So, spammers:
The deadline for your votes is next Sunday, at midnight. Vote before then! If the race has already taken place before then, we'll crown the winner in the next thread.

I'm going to vote as I've been asked too.   I'm off in 10 mins so will vote before then.  

anyone with any last min bribes  well nows your chance.   and there is something I want.   Sniffer, Helena, Bucky TC and BB have all done this.   but only one is standing so far.   other potential rulers have not.

edit.  also people not running could encourage me to vote a certain way ;)

2 minutes ago, WaffleSausage said:

I'm going to vote as I've been asked too.   I'm off in 10 mins so will vote before then.  

anyone with any last min bribes  well nows your chance.   and there is something I want.   Sniffer, Helena, Bucky TC and BB have all done this.   but only one is standing so far.   other potential rulers have not.

edit.  also people not running could encourage me to vote a certain way ;)

What do you put on a waffle sausage anyway? Jam/syrup/chocolate or ketchup/mustard?

2 minutes ago, WaffleSausage said:

"No nude or indecently clothed drawing of your fellow pictionary players.  Any Harry Potters must be drawn fully clothed.    I ask you try to limit smut in your drawings and try to make them suitable for viewing by all ages,"

I'm out.

22 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

So as the light skimmer I am, who's actually running for this poisoned chalice leadership opportunity?

damn how did i miss this must have been pouring a drink...good to see you brother

...and now i dance for your vote

21 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

This shit takes me back there was a solid few months in high school where all I listened to was the wu tang/Beatles mash up 

was my favorite. 

i wish i could remember a few months of high school...too much Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds...

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.

you sultry soul eater you....

34 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I suggest Ab and Sniffer merge their campaigns. If they agree my vote goes for that unholy alliance.

unholy alliance, you say...

31 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

That's undoubtedly better.

As a teen I was a huge fan of Johnny. Poor man whatever happened to him in the past couple years... 

this...

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

as your king i vow to never serve this at the forthcoming celebration feasts

damn it takes me so long to type drink and smoke i missed Rhae's vote...

12 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Will you and sniffer merge? though that kinda goes against anarchy

i am happy to join forces and bring my old school anarchy into this new millenia...and of course ab is the obvious leader of that movement...

11 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Up to him. As I said I've already called for a united nothingness for the sake of anarchy. 

yes and i agree because once joined nothing can stop the revolution...

Archived