TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

45 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Are you at work? :/ What do you do now, RB?

Yes, I am still free this week. Actually I expected to be back at work today, but both people on my project are still on vacation, so they said there is no sense in me coming to be there alone, because I could not do anything. So I am relaxing a being a tourist for a week.

Weird shelf ornament. :P

No, it was not. :angry: *tries to be sulky and contrarian*

Yes :crying: 

lucky you. Enjoy and have a lot of mulled wine for me. 

We could probably provide better advice / less naughty comments if we knew what this mysterious object you don't want to replace is. 

I don't recall if I wished you guys a happy new year yet, I probably did but happy new year :cheers: in case I didn't.

On ‎2‎-‎1‎-‎2017 at 0:53 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

Actually I can always edit this title if necessary so we may still use this thread if it goes on for too long. I'm just one woman, I cannot spam 50 pages alone

Don't underestimate yourself, Helena. We believe in you.

21 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I understand your predicament completely, old sex toys can hold great sentimental value.

Great minds think alike ;) 

Happy birthday :cheers: 

8 hours ago, Sword of Mutilation said:

It's too late I know but 

Happy new year everyone !!! :grouphug:

Hey, you! Happy New Year, welcome back. :)

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Great minds think alike ;)

The hell?! Are there words "sex toy" written on my post in invisible ink? :blink: Seriously, that is what you think of?

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Well hello. Been awhile, how are you?

I'm fine thank you. I have changed jobs (stil an optician assistant) so I have almost completely stopped taking sleeping pills, yayyyyyyy.

How are you my dear?

7 minutes ago, Call me Odie said:

I'm fine thank you. I have changed jobs (stil an optician assistant) so I have almost completely stopped taking sleeping pills, yayyyyyyy.

How are you my dear?

I'm trying to think of an optician joke but I can't. So instead have a weird dictator fact, Assad was studying for a postgrad in Ophthalmology in London (I don't think he finished it) before daddy recalled him to Syria to begin grooming him for power.

I'm alright still stuck in a dead end job, and I have to find a new place to stay as they've decided to put the rent up again. But I'm in a surprisingly positive headspace all things considered.

13 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

It's what everyone thought of.

You are not everyone, abbie. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I suppose your job lets you see life through a new lense.

*tumbleweed*

*slow clap*

Are you back in London, H?

19 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I'm alright still stuck in a dead end job, and I have to find a new place to stay as they've decided to put the rent up again. But I'm in a surprisingly positive headspace all things considered.

I know just how much it suck a** to have a dead end job, and I can imagine how much your housing situation sucks, so I'm impressed you're not just lying in the fetal position screaming.

Archived