TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Autocorrect sucks. I switched it off as soon as I found that option (which was not that difficult). Maybe it gets useful if you only ever use the same words and it lets you choose words quicker so you do not need to type the whole, but I switch between three languages depending on who I am talking to. And the words the autocorrect finishes are just never ever correct, I just have to go back and correct it like two more times before it accepts my spelling. So no, I cannot give you autocorrect. :P

I give you messenger though, it might be more useful than going into the Internet app and loading facebook, but I was pissed because this is the only option to use it - it pretty much forced me to install it because it would not allow me to see the messages otherwise. And I do not like being forced to download any apps I do not decide I want to have. I am still not used to it and I constantly swipe down accidentally/push the middle round button which opens the camera because the dumb phone/app apparently thinks I want to send photos all the time. I was looking for an option to disable that function, but I am not sure it can be done. I am pretty sure I am never going to use that.

Cannot find the option to have more than one tab open on mobile.

Okay, autocorrect is a love hate thing. I love that it corrects to the word (it thinks) you meant when you accidentally hit the wrong letters and it adds all the apostrophes in English so I don't have to bother with that, it also adds capitals where necessary (like in the word English). It's more of a pain in the ass in Hungarian because it barely ever gets the suffix right. And like Nazca said you can put different languages into your keyboard and change them with the little globe icon next to the numbers icon. 

As for the Snapchat on Messenger, that's a new update they created some weeks ago and everybody hates it. It used to be perfect with that stupid "story" function. 

On and you can open new tabs clicking the bottom right corner of the screen (on iPhone) or the top right corner of the screen (on Samsung). The icon is two squares/rectangles, one in front of the other. (This is where you might accidentally hit that stupid forum chat button we still have... I hate that bloody chat button) 

10 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Facebook is cancerous FWIW. I'd avoid it if I were you.

Mobile has its convenience and benefits, but it's poorly suited for anything heavy duty. I can type pretty fast on mobile, but it'sa lot more effort than using a keyboard, and slower too, because you can't use all your fingers/thumbs.

I'm not saying I would write a paper on my phone, that's obviously something one would do on a laptop. But anything entertainment related is much more convenient on a mobile, imo. And I can't type with ten fingers anyways :( 

9 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

Happy New Year!

Hello Bex, happy new year to you too! How is life? 

46 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

IT'S SNOWING AGAIN! IT'S -4 AND IT'S SNOWING! 

That is what I have heard too but I am afraid that it will be yet another boring series.

BEX & Odie! :grouphug: Long time no see!

Hi everyone!

No snow but we had -15 at night, -9 now.

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

IT'S SNOWING AGAIN! IT'S -4 AND IT'S SNOWING! 

That is what I have heard too but I am afraid that it will be yet another boring series.

It really isn't, one of the few decent things the BBC has done recently, plus the fantastic acting of both Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson.

Here it suppose to be as low as -15 in South and -20 in the North in the weekend.

They had -41,5 in Nikkaluokta yesterday. They don't have to worry about mosquitoes anyway :D

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Good gracious, the weather is crazy. It's supposed to stay around -10 for the next 4-5 days. 

Here it suppose to be around -10 in the South for the whole week.

46 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It really isn't, one of the few decent things the BBC has done recently, plus the fantastic acting of both Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson.

I like Idris Elba however I am not sure about Ruth Wilson. 

9 minutes ago, Call me Odie said:

They had -41,5 in Nikkaluokta yesterday. They don't have to worry about mosquitoes anyway :D

I don't know what to say. But for Southern Greece around -10 is freezing. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Speaking of BBC, do you plan on watching Taboo tonight? I'm curious, the trailers look good and BBC does get it right sometimes

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Idris Elba is fantastic in it. I'd figuratively kill for him to be Bond.

I agree, he'd make a great Bond, I'd figuratively join you, figuratively in the same way as Angelus doesn't like being kept in the dark.

I like Idris Elba however I am not sure about Ruth Wilson. 

Ruth Wilson is fantastic in it, well if you like stone cold psychopathic killers she is anyway.

Archived