TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course. :D

But ... why would you want to live there? :P

Well, it's big. Its young rulers don't have the greatest track record but, come on, it's a keep!

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I don't know, maybe I'm worried my partner might pick me up and throw me down the stairs :/.

You only need to worry about that if you call it the Death Star. Nothing bad ever happened to you on Imperial Center.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

So I didn't dream all that after all. 

Can you make a royal decree about this or something (and/or maybe include it in the OP under a spoiler tag)? 

The thing was Lany might've been a dream, since I don't remember that :P 

Only Helena can add it to the OP but here you go:

Royal Proclamation: Spamperial Decree #2482

Henceforth the winning post of the race shall be the last one on page 50. The first post on page 51 is worthless. Unless pebbles disagrees but she's never around.

My will be done,

Signed,
FOMN

So I hope that clears up any confusion. And before ab or Helena starts yelling that they don't want rules it really is more convenient to have this one :P 

3 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Henceforth the winning post of the race shall be the last one on page 50. The first post on page 51 is worthless. Unless pebbles disagrees but she's never around.

My will be done,

Signed,
FOMN

Well, wise words from the mouth of our boy king - at least something good has come from your rule.

Too bad it is not original - you are just confirming what has always been.

:P

35 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

You only need to worry about that if you call it the Death Star. Nothing bad ever happened to you on Imperial Center.

Actually that's a good point, Imperial Centre is full of happy memories, seizing control of the Senate, Order 66, making Yoda flee for his life, happy times :wub:.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Well, it's big. Its young rulers don't have the greatest track record but, come on, it's a keep!

The thing was Lany might've been a dream, since I don't remember that :P 

Only Helena can add it to the OP but here you go:

My will be done,

Signed,
FOMN

So I hope that clears up any confusion. And before ab or Helena starts yelling that they don't want rules it really is more convenient to have this one :P 

This rule is pointless. By the time this thread ends you'll be powerless and this rule will never come into effect. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, wise words from the mouth of our boy king - at least something good has come from your rule.

Too bad it is not original - you are just confirming what has always been.

:P

So? :P The people ask and I provide.

33 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Actually that's a good point, Imperial Centre is full of happy memories, seizing control of the Senate, Order 66, making Yoda flee for his life, happy times :wub:.

Exactly, a name like that is the perfect foundation for a happy home. Though you might be wise to avoid bottomless shafts regardless.

3 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

This rule is pointless. By the time this thread ends you'll be powerless and this rule will never come into effect. 

It has already come into effect, technically. And I enjoy posting decrees while I'm still allowed ;) 

12 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yoda was so cute fleeing for his life. :wub: Yoda is actually cute in every scene. Except episode I. I'm not sure what they did there but he looks terrible. 

18 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Yoda was so cute fleeing for his life. :wub: Yoda is actually cute in every scene. Except episode I. I'm not sure what they did there but he looks terrible. 

The only cute Yoda is a dead Yoda.

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Mein Gott, Intertextualitätstheoretikerin? Wirklich? Et tu mi flower, Buckwheat?

What? I have had that title for more than a year now, at least I think. What is wrong?

:angry: Do you have anything against intertextuality? Hm? Do you want to fight me? You will have to pry my intertextuality theories from my cold, dead hands! :box:

16 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

What? I have had that title for more than a year now, at least I think. What is wrong?

:angry: Do you have anything against intertextuality? Hm? Do you want to fight me? You will have to pry my intertextuality theories from my cold, dead hands! :box:

oh. Well, in my defense, the phone version doesn't list user titles. 

No, no, I have nothing against intertextuality, it was my mother's field of research for... a decade at least...? Hence, I have heard of Intertexualitäten way more than I would like, that's all :lol: 

Archived