TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

On 23. 12. 2016 at 3:04 PM, RhaenysB said:

oh. Well, in my defense, the phone version doesn't list user titles. 

No, no, I have nothing against intertextuality, it was my mother's field of research for... a decade at least...? Hence, I have heard of Intertexualitäten way more than I would like, that's all :lol: 

Your phone si odd. :P

Your mother must be an awesome human being, Intertextualität is the best. :smug: Tell her merry Christmas from a random unknown Internet person.

Happy Christmas, spammers! :grouphug: I am at my relatives, a sister of my grandmother is also here and later more relatives are coming for a visit. Many people, busy day.

Now lets pray to the Old Gods and the New that this gets posted because the servers seem to be acting up again.

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Your phone si odd. :P

Your mother must be an awesome human being, Intertextualität is the best. :smug: Tell her merry Christmas from a random unknown Internet person.

Happy Christmas, spammers! :grouphug: I am at my relatives, a sister of my grandmother is also here and later more relatives are coming for a visit. Many people, busy day.

Now lets pray to the Old Gods and the New that this gets posted because the servers seem to be acting up again.

My phone is pink. What do you expect from it? 

:lol: I will. She will be happy that someone is enthusiastic about Intertextualitäten as she is. 

My day consisted of eating, lying on the sofa, eating some more, lying some more on the sofa, and just to be safe, eating a bit more. Okay, I also set up a new "bed" for Prince William (who is ill) in the basement, and I went to visit some relatives with my mother. 

The forum was down for me all day today and for the most of Christmas Eve as well. 

53 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Okaaaay, is everybody drunk on Chistmas goodies or the forum won't load? It is so empty here (again) ...

Speaking of drunk, I never quite understood what booze and Christmas had to do with each other, but I must say there's a certain beauty in getting up in the morning and starting the day with a generous portion of eggnog (in which I had doubled the proportion of cognac) and having three glasses of wine with dinner. The good thing is that you barely even feel it thanks to all the Christmas food. 

AND for the first time in forever I wasnt freezing during Midnight Mass. Either because they finally collected enough money to fix up some heating or the five layers of clothing worked. :commie: 

And yes, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY! As I said yesterday too. :cheers:  

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Okaaaay, is everybody drunk on Chistmas goodies or the forum won't load? It is so empty here (again) ...

Server was down for me.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. Happy Sunday if not.

I may have overdone the vodka on an empty stomach

I just had a glass of wine with lunch, but since I have a sore throat, my aunt bound a cloth soaked in schnaps around my neck, which is supposed to help me. All I can feel is that it stinks. Maybe my throat will be better in the morning if I sleep like this.

16 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I just had a glass of wine with lunch, but since I have a sore throat, my aunt bound a cloth soaked in schnaps around my neck, which is supposed to help me. All I can feel is that it stinks. Maybe my throat will be better in the morning if I sleep like this.

I have never heard of this remedy before. Interesting. 

Seems like a wast of good schnapps to me though...

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

In my humble opinion the schnapps would be more effective healing your throat if you drank them. But please share if they work being tied around your neck too, I'm really curious about this. 

19 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

In my humble opinion the schnapps would be more effective healing your throat if you drank them. But please share if they work being tied around your neck too, I'm really curious about this. 

Well they wanted to make me drink it, but I rebelled against it.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You know, I kinda feel like I'm not being hyperbolic when I describe this as the year with the worst cumulative set of events that I have been alive for. Not for me personally, but for the wider world.

I'm not saying that in a "the world's an awful place these days" sense, but generally speaking, this year has been pretty shitty. Let's hope next year is a better.

Archived