TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

11 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

She's not the first that comes to mind to me, Zannah :wub:.

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Well sometime around April seems to be what most places are reporting. 

Loved neverwhere too. Gaiman is a great author. He has a Norse Mythology book coming out soon too. And, perhaps even better, at least for me, 2018 will see Good Omens adapted. :wub: (I posted a link about this in The Entertainment forum)

Ooooo I'd love to read his Norse Mythology book when it comes out.

10 hours ago, felice said:

There's nothing wrong with the original BBC version!

It was ok just over too quickly, it was such an interesting series I'd have loved to have seen a proper series which explored the world more.

21 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It was ok just over too quickly, it was such an interesting series I'd have loved to have seen a proper series which explored the world more.

Yes, it should have gotten a second season!

10 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Is it a competition of who provides the best the most inspirational speech, regardless of the topic?

Because my top three from movies are;

3;

2;

1;

Those are cute I suppose. If you're going to link speeches, at least link good ones.

8 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Those are cute I suppose. If you're going to link speeches, at least link good ones.

Nice. But Al Pacino and the only movie Charlie Chaplin spoke and made history are by far better than yours. They are classics, people will never stop watching The great dictator but give it 10 years and more and movies like Pacific Rim or Pirates of Caribbean will be forgotten. 

6 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

In that case I think you're disqualified. :P 

All i can do is laugh. 

8 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Nice. But Al Pacino and the only movie Charlie Chaplin spoke and made history are by far better than yours. They are classics, people will never stop watching The great dictator but give it 10 years and more and movies like Pacific Rim or Pirates of Caribbean will be forgotten. 

All i can do is laugh. 

They're just old. People under 30 have already stopped watching The Great Dictator. Maybe people under 40 these days.  And that's not even Pacino's best speech. 

13 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I hate to use the words glaring omission to talk about your choices but:

7 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

They're just old. People under 30 have already stopped watching The Great Dictator. Maybe people under 40 these days. 

Not true. Maybe you have never been in special events.

8 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

And that's not even Pacino's best speech. 

I don't agree. His speech about spirit is one of his best. 

Archived