TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

As far as I know, this thread is not a Trumpocracy. Maybe we should write an oath that all the spammers must pledge, that they shall never try to turn this thread in a Trumpocracy.

And no, you cannot hand in your crown until you have voted for who will succeed you (previos rulers my vote, right?). Or decided to abstain, I guess.

Well in that case I'm abstaining.   I don't think it right for me to vote since I've well not been here.    edit.  although if potential rulers want my endorsement,   then er   signing up for a game of Pictionary may be a good move.

17 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

The supernatural entity tries to play games in such a way that he does not kill anybody.

Perhaps me and the supernatural entity just have very different personalities, I like destroying my enemies not ignoring them, although according to ab I picked the wrong character to play as in Dishonoured 2.

Also has anyone had a cold, recovered then got another one a week later?, how unfair is that?!.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Perhaps me and the supernatural entity just have very different personalities, I like destroying my enemies not ignoring them, although according to ab I picked the wrong character to play as in Dishonoured 2.

Also has anyone had a cold, recovered then got another one a week later?, how unfair is that?!.

Once you've completed it you can replay with all powers from both characters available. 

18 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

All the time. I seem to be a constant cycle of being ill in some way, starting to recover and then being ill again. 

I dread next week. Travel will not be good

19 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Up to you but it's your loss. There's a reason it's the bigger than the film industry.

I guess. But I am sat in front of a computer the whole day at work already, the least I need is to put more strain on my eyes in the free time too.

Now everybody get voting. It is obvious nobody is interested much and I see no reason to drag this thing out. I am pretty sure everybody has had enough time to decide by now. And we should respect the tradition and finish the moot in one thread.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

He wasn't the best looking pirate :dunno: you want to impress a girl with a pirate drinking rum, you go with this one

Take your time, no rush, we still have 100+ posts to go. 

oh you enjoy this ...i see...or perhaps something like this

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

No no no no, they will die!!.

You were doing so well apart from this, plus not a Zeppelin fan, at all, that isn't a dealbreaker though,sadly referring to hop hops as vermin :o is, therefore I must vote for ab, sorry not personal.

oh i see you would rather see this... or this

well i can see the need for soft furry animals like puppies and kittens, baby deer and horses but when the bunnies are making short work of my garden i am blinded to their cuteness...

and i respect your vote...i am leaning toward voting for the raging anarchist myself, since i would support anarchy if offering support didn't violate my sense of chaos

58 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

yes

25 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

<snip>

Now this was a VERY convincing campaign. Some diplomatic answers there too. I am impressed.

So to avoid the future ramblings and stuff, cause honestly this is a slightly boring spamsmoot, I cast my vote here.

SNIFFER! SNIFFER! SNIFFER KING! :commie::commie::commie:

You better give me a cool-sounding title and a high position in court.

i shall do my best but beg indulgence so i can think of titles that would be as near equal to your intelligence, humility and shining spirit as a mortal can...

On 2017. 01. 31. at 9:20 PM, First of My Name said:

You said you supported ab earlier, but I suppose Sith are fickle-minded.

Ab -
JQC - FOMN, felice, KiD
Sniffer -

From this point on:

21 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

So as the light skimmer I am, who's actually running for this poisoned chalice leadership opportunity?

BB, sorry! :o We are assholes, nobody responded to this. 

JQC, Ab and rocksniffer are running.

I think we would all be very  happy if you took the time to pledge your allegiance, we are kinda short on votes. O

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

No no no no, they will die!!.

You were doing so well apart from this, plus not a Zeppelin fan, at all, that isn't a dealbreaker though,sadly referring to hop hops as vermin :o is, therefore I must vote for ab, sorry not personal.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Now this was a VERY convincing campaign. Some diplomatic answers there too. I am impressed.

So to avoid the future ramblings and stuff, cause honestly this is a slightly boring spamsmoot, I cast my vote here.

SNIFFER! SNIFFER! SNIFFER KING! :commie::commie::commie:

You better give me a cool-sounding title and a high position in court.

That's:

Ab: 1 (Sidious)

JQC: 3 (first, kid, felice) 

sniffer: 1 (buckwheat) 

@WaffleSausage I think we could forgive you for being an absentee ruler if you decided to cast a vote. It would only make things more exciting. 

@The BlackBear, @HelenaExMachina Cora (whose handle I don't know it, it changed too often in the past), @TheCrannogDweller (Who also checked in here for the moot) and I haven't casted our votes yet. 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@WaffleSausage I think we could forgive you for being an absentee ruler if you decided to cast a vote. It would only make things more exciting. 

Well I could be encouraged.    Do any of the candidates want to er court my vote?

I'm around for the next hour.

7 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

From this point on:

BB, sorry! :o We are assholes, nobody responded to this. 

JQC, Ab and rocksniffer are running.

I think we would all be very  happy if you took the time to pledge your allegiance, we are kinda short on votes. O

That's:

Ab: 1 (Sidious)

JQC: 3 (first, kid, felice) 

sniffer: 1 (buckwheat) 

@The BlackBear, @HelenaExMachina Cora (whose handle I don't know it, it changed too often in the past), @TheCrannogDweller (Who also checked in here for the moot) and I haven't casted our votes yet. 

I'm voting Ab and Sniffer if they agree to my suggestion to merge campaigns. Otherwise, I vote Sniffer 

I bid adieu to our former rulers (with fitting music for your exit). I believe standard practice is to tell the younger spamlings that you will be going to live on a farm. There will of course be skilful individuals awaiting you outside, where you may choose your mode of termination.

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I bid adieu to our former rulers (with fitting music for your exit). I believe standard practice is to tell the younger spamlings that you will be going to live on a farm. There will of course be skilful individuals awaiting you outside, where you may choose your mode of termination.

That really does sound threatening.

:scared:

3 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i shall court your vote with this... 

or this...

or perhaps this

or if you dare...this

:devil:

ok.   now I will see what the others offer me if anything and compare.

4 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i shall court your vote with this... 

or this...

or perhaps this

or if you dare...this

:devil:

You're going about this wrong. You missed The obvious way to Court @Lord Sidious

Just now, WaffleSausage said:

That really does sound threatening.

:scared:

ok.   now I will see what the others offer me if anything and compare.

I'm just an innocent young student trying to make her way in this life, you shouldn't find me threatening

Archived