Big Walder Analysis

Aegon VII

19 hours ago, bent branch said:

The way to understand BW's mittens is that they are soaked with blood that has started to dry and form a crust. If the mittens were entirely dry they would be stiff with dried blood, not caked.

Caked can also mean dry. You looked up the definition yourself. "Formed into a crust or compact mass", how does this exclude the blood being dry?

George uses caked several times to describe dried blood. 

19 hours ago, bent branch said:

BW found the body and dug it out of the snowbank. How do we know this? Because when Roose asked where the body was found BW answered and his answer was considered authoritative in this instance. Perhaps it's a cultural signal that is lost on some readers, but the only reason BW was allowed to answer this question is because he IS the authority in the matter of finding LW's body. He is the authority because he is the one who found LW's body.

So because BW is answering in a way which you call "authoritative" means he dug the body out, even though nothing else in the text says he dug the body out? I don't follow.

I would like to say that while I only recently joined th this board as a poster I have been a lurker for a long time(since before dance came out anyway). And I have never seen this before, it's an old post so I must have missed it.

Have to say that this is the only fourth analysis/theory that I 100 percent agree with(and the second that does not involve cannibalism) the others being Frey pie(canabilism), Jojen paste(cannibalistic blood magic) and R+L=J. 

I also would like to compliment t he reader friendly format with the color coding regarding the parts  of your argument. It's something that was both completely new but very easy to pick up for me.

So....yea great job and Big Walder for hand or something I guess haha.

P.s.  even if little Walder went on the hunt, the rest of the theory still stands up in it's own, that's why I'm so convinced, others might not see it this way and I get that, but this nuance gives me more confidence that you  are correct, if that  makes sense.

Anyways sorry to ramble but truly great job.

• 9 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 11:04 PM, Back door hodor said:

I would like to say that while I only recently joined th this board as a poster I have been a lurker for a long time(since before dance came out anyway). And I have never seen this before, it's an old post so I must have missed it.

Have to say that this is the only fourth analysis/theory that I 100 percent agree with(and the second that does not involve cannibalism) the others being Frey pie(canabilism), Jojen paste(cannibalistic blood magic) and R+L=J. 

I also would like to compliment t he reader friendly format with the color coding regarding the parts  of your argument. It's something that was both completely new but very easy to pick up for me.

So....yea great job and Big Walder for hand or something I guess haha.

P.s.  even if little Walder went on the hunt, the rest of the theory still stands up in it's own, that's why I'm so convinced, others might not see it this way and I get that, but this nuance gives me more confidence that you  are correct, if that  makes sense.

Anyways sorry to ramble but truly great job.

Thank you for the kind words!

Archived