Merrett Frey

19 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

I think Merrett Frey's family tab needs looked at. He's not listed under Walder Frey and Amerei Crakehall's children. 

That's a family tree where there are two interruptions in the longest line. The line is interrupted after Danwell, continues with Merret until Geremy, and then continues again with Raymund.

25 minutes ago, Rhaenys_Targaryen said:

That's a family tree where there are two interruptions in the longest line. The line is interrupted after Danwell, continues with Merret until Geremy, and then continues again with Raymund.

That must be why I can't see him! :D Thanks.

While I have your attention, would you mind looking at something I posted on Small Questions? I think it's stil towards the bottom. It's about a possible mistake by George about Jinglebell.  I consider you the most knowledgeable on matters like this. If you have the time, thanks!

54 minutes ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

While I have your attention, would you mind looking at something I posted on Small Questions? I think it's stil towards the bottom. It's about a possible mistake by George about Jinglebell.  I consider you the most knowledgeable on matters like this. If you have the time, thanks!

I see you @OtherFromAnotherMother;)

23 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Posted my reply in the Small Questions thread. I hope it was helpful! :)

Archived