Star Wars Rebels: How Does the Force Really Work? (spoilers for everything Star Wars)

Corvinus85

On 10/1/2017 at 5:38 AM, GallowKnight said:

That was a fairly run off the mill story, not something that really warranted 2 episodes . All it did was remind me how much cooler the Geonosis arc from The Clone Wars was.

I did like Saw in it though. And the comment about Anakin.

http://sockshare.io/watch/qd7Dl1vK-star-wars-rebels-season-4.html

U 're mean Season 4

On 11/21/2017 at 3:57 PM, TheRevanchist said:

6 episodes in and not liking this season at all. Nice thing is that this is the final season.

I might be in the minority but I never got attracted to Ezra and co like I did to Ahsoka in the Clone Wars. Which brings the question, why she hasn't returned yet?

Despite Dave Filloni's wardrobe choice at SW Celebration 2017, I don't think we'll see Ahsoka again unless it's a flashback. I mean, never say never and all; I loved the theory of her reincarnated as the loth-wolf, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And with how the front end of this season was handled I'd be very surprised if Ahsoka showed up in any way. :/

11 hours ago, PetyrPunkinhead said:

Despite Dave Filloni's wardrobe choice at SW Celebration 2017, I don't think we'll see Ahsoka again unless it's a flashback. I mean, never say never and all; I loved the theory of her reincarnated as the loth-wolf, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And with how the front end of this season was handled I'd be very surprised if Ahsoka showed up in any way. :/

I fear so, and I hate it. Either make it clear that she is dead, or give her a heroic death. I think that they should have just left Vader kill her in the finale of the second season.

I think it's clear that ending the series this season meant they had to rush or scrap plans they had for a longer run. So Sabine's Mandalorian sojourn gets cut short and whatever they may have had planned with Ahsoka gets dropped entirely.

12 hours ago, AndrewJ said:

I think it's clear that ending the series this season meant they had to rush or scrap plans they had for a longer run. So Sabine's Mandalorian sojourn gets cut short and whatever they may have had planned with Ahsoka gets dropped entirely.

According to an interview Filoni did at SWC 2017, he chose for this to be the last season of Rebels because he felt burned from having Clone Wars cut off abruptly mid production and he didn't want Rebels ending on terms other than his own. 

I've been disappointed by season 4 - I hope the final 3 episodes make up for a lackluster fist 5/6 of this final season...

I loved the first 3 seasons, and felt that the final episode of the 2nd and the first episode of the 3rd were some of the best animated TV - or TV period - I've seen this year.  I had such high hopes for S04.  What a disappointment.  If I see Dave F at a convention I'm going to take that stupid hat he wears and stomp on it right before I throw it frisbee style as far as I can, in disgust. 

I'll wager Ahsoka will show up in the "part 2" of season 4 in 2018.   At least she better.  If she doesn't, I won't stop with the stupid hat...

And WTF is with Star Wars falling prey to the whole "wolves and dragons" BS BS BS that SO many films and tv programs have fallen victim to, riding the GoT coattails with such nonsense.  If I had a dollar for every time I've seen some show/film incorporate either wolves, dragons, knights, or swords into their content where it makes little to no sense, right out of the blue, since GoT aired, I'd buy the world. This subject deserves it's own thread too IMO, programming/films that have exploited the popularity of GoT by adding some stupid crap regarding wolves/dragons/knights/swords/etc.  I can think of over a dozen right off the top of my head.

• 1 month later...

The official synopses of the next two episodes are quite spoilery. 

Jedi Night: The Ghost Crew infiltrates the Imperial headquarters on Lothal to save one of their own.

Dume: Reeling from a devastating loss, the Ghost crew rallies together to find a new purpose and resolve.

I mean we knew they had to get rid of at least Kanan before the OT, but it's still gonna suck.

Seems like the viewing schedule has been updated to start on 2/19.

Dates and episode titles only in spoiler box, but I'll hide them in case anyone is a purist. Three more nights... 7 more episode...

Feb 19th:

4.10 Jedi Night

4.11 Dume

Feb 26th

4.12 Wolves and the Door

4.13 A World Between Worlds

March 5th

4.14 A Fool's Hope

4.15/16 Family Reunion and Farewell Parts 1/2

Spoiler

Looks like the Father, the Son and the Daughter from Clone Wars are coming back in some sense. You can see a picture of them in the trailer. No sign of Ahsoka though.

I enjoyed the retrospective view of Ezra's adventures in the trailer. Oh, for the days of the floppy anime hair!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Does anyone know where Disney XD streams it's shows? I don' have cable anymore and am only cursoryly adept at streaming services...

I think if you .. ahem... have a password to an active cable subscriber you can view them on Disney XD app or something...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived