update from George!

aryagonnakill#2

I was amazed to see this not already being discussed.  George commented on his not a blog that he expects to be done this year, but that he has been wrong before.  He says he has made progress and did not talk about having more bad days like he did last year.  I find this pretty encouraging and thought people would like to hear!

Ya, what subforum should this type of topic be in? I was curious to see if there were any threads on the reports that both books are close to completion. Seems too good to be true, so it probably is. ASoIaF readers have had the optimism beaten out of us over the yeas perhaps. Lol.

4 minutes ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

Sorry, I honestly didn't know that existed. I do not go into the Dance with Dragons forum very often. Seems an odd place to house a subforum for a different book. And yes I get it, winds comes after dance.

This thread would likely get locked there too. The mods do not appreciate discussion of the George's writing progress. Mods are not mocked, girl. 

6 minutes ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Assholes who make morbid comments on GRRM ruin any meaningful debate.  But asshole feminist who make ridiculously dubious claims of misogyny are practically lauded here.

Are you talking to me, Sir?

I have no wish to insult you, but I will not tolerate being insulted for made up reasons.

8 minutes ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

Sorry, I honestly didn't know that existed. I do not go into the Dance with Dragons forum very often. Seems an odd place to house a subforum for a different book. And yes I get it, winds comes after dance.

It is there, as many posters here won't to avoid any spoilers from preview chapters, news and such, and when WOW comes out, nearly everyone will try to avoid information about it until he/she finishes reading.

Archived