Pictionary 2017 Scrambled Sentences Round. - Its worth Points

Pebble thats Stubby

5 hours ago, The BlackBear said:
You want BlackBear in Pictionary? WaffleSausage must take off her mask and turn herself in. Oh, and every day she doesn't, people will wait. Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word. - The Dark Bear

The rate signups are going I'll be back to my regular username and AV by the time the game starts.

It is advisable not to make bets while a little on the drunk side with other board members.   Or at least if your gonna make bets, make sure you don't loose them.

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

If Pebs (or waffle....or sausage...) or anyone else would like to throw me a bonus sentence to draw I'd be much obliged

Here:

Spoiler

Pebble changes into WaffleSausage and the pictionary crew boycotts her game.

I now have 1 pictionary bonus sentence chain that at some point needs a description.

and Helena is now storming ahead with the score.

and I am going to start the game no matter how few signups I have no later than the 9th Feb     so thats 1 week from now.

I have one     obnoxiously disgusting (But somehow managed to all not fall short of the standards rules I posted)  Bonus Sentence to draw.   It did however make me laugh dispute its contents.    If you would like this sentence please specifically ask for it.   otherwise those requesting bonus chains will be sent something much more pleasant and acceptable.

I can create more bonus chains as requested.

1 hour ago, Horse of Kent said:

I'll join. Don't expect a high standard of drawing.

you will have loads of fun.  and being able to draw is not a requirement or even an advantage.

When your ready I will need a starting sentence from you via PM It can be anything really but make sure its just One sentence.

If you have any questions please ask.

Archived