Pictionary 2017 Scrambled Sentences Round. - Its worth Points

Pebble thats Stubby

21 hours ago, Stunts said:

Ok. Ok. Im in. 

B)

Howzit?

Glad to be back so far. 

Last thing I did here was flake a pictionary round. 

/Ducks pencils.

Sorry Buckwheat 

:blush:

Wait, you already played before? I do not remember. All the more reason to say: welcome (back) to pictionary!

Bonus rounds are available to those that have allready completed their drawing this round.

I have 1 needing drawing (sentence is just plain wrong and a little disturbing, but safe for work)   

and 1 picture needing describing.

I can create new bonus chains if needed.    When requesting please state which you want (I won't send the plain wrong sentence to anyone that does not specifically request it)

57 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Bonus rounds are available to those that have allready completed their drawing this round.

I have 1 needing drawing (sentence is just plain wrong and a little disturbing, but safe for work)   

and 1 picture needing describing.

I can create new bonus chains if needed.    When requesting please state which you want (I won't send the plain wrong sentence to anyone that does not specifically request it)

I will describe, please.

On 2/10/2017 at 6:24 AM, Buckwheat said:

Wait, you already played before? I do not remember. All the more reason to say: welcome (back) to pictionary!

I had a message about pictionary in my inbox lol. 

I didnt remember playing. 

Its been fun so far 

Stunts  I vaguely remember recruiting an oldtime spammer to play pictionary, but they had to pull out before the game started.  that may have been you?

BB will be late sending his picture in.  He will not be given any penalty points as he has notified me in advance.  He hopes to send it in around midnight tonight, however its unlikely I will still be up by then.   This means the next round is unlikely to start until tomorrow morning.

There are bonus chains available for those that want them, which could earn you extra meaningless points if completed in a timely manor.

Round 3.   Describing  - Deadline  15:50 Wed 15th Feb  UK time

Player List   (names in Bold have completed the task for this round)

20 Horse of Kent

19 Bucky

17  Helena   

16 Rocksniffer

15 TC   (-5 for lateness without notification)

11 Blackbear

10 Stunts

Bonus Chains

Bonus 1  Ready for describe  (now suitable for polite company)

Bonus 2  Ready to draw

Bonus 3 Can be created if needed (ready to draw)

Archived