Where does Danny land?

hallam

I agree with most people here, that she will take Dragonstone first, as it is her family's home. However, I also have to agree with the fact that the island isn't big enough to allow her entire army to land there, so she will need to split up.
Most logical steps would be to have 1 part of the army invade the south of the Stormlands, near the border with Dorne. The other part of the army (including the naval warships) will take Dragonstone.

She would then be able to attack Kingslanding from the blackwater with her navy, the south with Army group A (let's say some sellswords with part of the Dothraki), and the north with Army group B (her unsullied with some other sellswords and another part of the Dothraki), while a trird part of the Dothraki horde will be ravaging the crownlands themselves.

Leaving her troops vulnerable by forcing an amphibious landing when she doesn't have to seems foolish. Given Dany already has de facto control of Dorne and the Reach, she can disembark her troops in either location and march through the Stormlands onto King's Landing.

She's going to most likely land in Dorne. Now that Doran is dead and the Sand Snakes (extremely stupid) are in charge, it seems as though that Varys has formed an alliance with Olenna (keep in mind, just Olenna, not the entire Tyrell family) and basically the entirety of Dorne. It would also make the most sense, seeing as no one is really paying attention to Dorne at the current moment. All the focus seems to be in the North, given that Winterfell has been retaken, Cersei has blown up the Sept of Baelor. I'm sure she'll have no trouble landing without being noticed.

• 3 months later...

Archived