TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

13 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I like angry Ari :D.

What did you buy today?, black heels should be easy to find no?.

My partner was going to the supermarket so I decided some fresh air would do me good, got there and instantly regretted it, spent the whole time sitting in the car with the heating on texting her to hurry up.

Aw, I'm sorry you are still not feeling better :/ get well soon! 

I tried 2 cheap pairs in Zara but the size didn't fit, and the fancy shop didn't have anything smaller than size 6 of the models I liked.  :/ just got some office clothing, two blouses, two pairs of dress trousers, two dresses but they are on the smart casual side, and a gray scarf and beanie. Still waiting for the backpack I ordered last week. 

I'll continue to bore ab and ask if anybody here owns a Mac Hug Me lipstick and can tell me how the color compares the Whirl? O.O anybody? 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Aw, I'm sorry you are still not feeling better :/ get well soon! 

I tried 2 cheap pairs in Zara but the size didn't fit, and the fancy shop didn't have anything smaller than size 6 of the models I liked.  :/ just got some office clothing, two blouses, two pairs of dress trousers, two dresses but they are on the smart casual side, and a gray scarf and beanie. Still waiting for the backpack I ordered last week. 

I'll continue to bore ab and ask if anybody here owns a Mac Hug Me lipstick and can tell me how the color compares the Whirl? O.O anybody? 

I find Zaras stuff quite inconsistent with how it fits, they do have some nice clothes though and are good value.

11 minutes ago, felice said:

Already? Then how can we expect you to provide leadership for an entire year?

I tend to think that the business of campaigning, making promises and pledges, is the antithesis of good leadership. A leader has to make the best decision in any given circumstances, and making promises for an unknown future compromises that decision making.

But then, that's the point of anarchy. I don't think this thread needs a leader; I don't think it needs to be told what to do. The people should control their own destiny.

14 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

If the thread needs no leader why are you running for leader and why should we elect you leader? Why should we elect you leader if you are bored with getting our votes? 

Well it was made clear to me that anarchy wouldn't be an option in and of itself, so I acceded to becoming the proxy candidate for anarchy.

And I'm not bored with getting votes, just with the way the thread has been going recently. But it's a bit of a disingenuous question coming from the PR manager of the Elven Dictatorship candidate. 

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

It's why I'm glad my reign is about to end, maybe the nightmares will finally stop.

It's okay. I'll make the end swift, if you so desire. Or not, if that's what floats your...boat. :leer: 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You mean Arbour Gold?

That is more like it.

I thought you did not support compliance.

I hereby withdraw my vote.  I am undecided, my vote is up for sale now.

A fickle flower

Casts away her vote

Anguish ensues.

46 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Well it was made clear to me that anarchy wouldn't be an option in and of itself, so I acceded to becoming the proxy candidate for anarchy.

And I'm not bored with getting votes, just with the way the thread has been going recently. But it's a bit of a disingenuous question coming from the PR campaign manager of the Elven Dictatorship candidate. 

Dictatorship :lol: hit us with more jokes like that the thread will sure be less boring...

46 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I refuse to suffer under the boring rule of some daft old codger in a telephone box. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, that's totally bogus, Rufus is a most triumphant dude! *air guitar* :P

(The Doctor is pretty bodacious too if you meant "police box")

26 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Observation: A telephone box would surely be obsolete, even on your primitive planet.

You would think so. But silly fools like tourists and so called doctors (I see no PhD!) keep them in fashion

1 hour ago, HK-47 said:

Observation: A telephone box would surely be obsolete, even on your primitive planet.

In theory, but the lack of public charging stations and restrictions on access to data networks mean they still have their uses. Even so, these days phone booths and police boxes are better known as disguises for time machines than as the real thing,

9 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

She was the one posting Galadriel's "In place of a Dark Lord you shall have a Queen" rant.

Galadriel was a dictator? Okay. I can see the anarchy in the conclusions too. 

9 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Query: What have you bickering meatbags been doing since my last visit?.

Response: We are having a spamsmoot that is choosing a new ruler of this thread. The spamsmoot is done annually and the elected king and/or queen rules for one year. Currently we have two candidates, JQC and Anarchy (the coalition of ab and rocksniffer). We close the voting tonight.

Request: Someone as pragmatic and tactful as you seem would enjoy the rule of JQC under which all meatbags and machine guns are free to spam in whatever language and fashion they desire. So if you are here already why not vote JQC? 

Archived