TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

4 minutes ago, Corable said:

-_-

Please

Don't know what happened there, Rhae...but what am I voting for and also I'm quite content with my very real cup of joe, but thanks. Just hope I can keep at least one eye open until 7am!

It's spamsmoot time and you are voting for the better candidate, JQC who promised freedom and happiness and liveliness to the thread if she is elected queen! 

She is open to any title you may wish for and beside free speech, free choice and free cookies free coffee is always on the table. 

Or you can vote for the dark pit of inconsistent and illogical anarchy ab and sniffer advocate. 

55 minutes ago, Corable said:

Def voting for the Tibetan Mastiff

Sorry Rhae, I have a weak spot and very little discipline :blush:

If you make the right choice in voting(ab and the dog) I promise to retire all my nicknames for you that you don't like and not use them again.

1 hour ago, Corable said:

Def voting for the Tibetan Mastiff

Sorry Rhae, I have a weak spot and very little discipline :blush:

If you make the right choice and vote JQC , we'll get pay your car insurance! Or get you a driver to drive you around safely while you snooze in the back and/or cuddle with a Tibetan mastiff. 

1 hour ago, Nazca Barsavi said:

Or join the dark side and you shall have everything your heart desires.

Did you just make this yourself? :lol:

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

And @Buckwheat how about a trip to the schloss to a nice book or two

That is Schönbrunn.

Now where are 60 % of the candidates? Sniffer did some flattering and left. JQC's campaign is done wholly by the PR manager Rhae. This is not a good sign for any of the sides.

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Did you just make this yourself? :lol:

That is Schönbrunn.

Now where are 60 % of the candidates? Sniffer did some flattering and left. JQC's campaign is done wholly by the PR manager Rhae. This is not a good sign for any of the sides.

Yes. schönbrunn is a schloss. A castle. 

Campaign manager. Is there anything you wish for that JQC's campaign can grant. 

Archived